• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Possible storm around 3/24

hammer

Thought I read some speculation on a storm for next Monday...supposed to hit the mid-Atlantic area, not sure of the precip type...

danny p

yup, i heard something of a possible nor'easter monday/tuesday that isn't showing up on most models yet, but looks like its coming (according to bestskiweather.com).

polski

Website
twitter.com
I'm watching this closely as I'll be off from work early next week. Latest from NWS in Burlington is that a couple models show this hugging the NE coast (near the 40/70 benchmark), which would mean :daffy: for NNE. Other models show it veering out to sea well south of here and that's currently what NWS thinks will happen, but we're quite a ways out. Fingers crossed ...

hammer

This one was a non-event...:oops:

I read about a possible event later this week but I'm not going to start a thread on it. :razz::razz:

RISkier

This one was a non-event...:oops:

I read about a possible event later this week but I'm not going to start a thread on it. :razz::razz:

Well I believe there was storm that tracked East and South and didn't really impact NE in any meaningful way. But there was a system.