• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What is going on in Southern VT? (3/20)

jaywbigred

I'm pretty sure ski_resort_observer is agreeing with you. The previous poster (BigBog) stated that all NYC area skiers are done for the season based on his experience selling skis to a particular NYC area skier, who said he was done for the season.

ski_resort_observer was saying that there's still skiing left in this season. It appears that you agree with him. So what's the controversy?

I do agree with him...I was also responding to BigBog's original statements. Didn't quote him. Sorry. Thought it was pretty obvious. Mt. Snow was great, btw!

twinplanx

OK...So back to whats going on...Forecast looks a lil' sketchy for Sunday? Any other LI /NYC AZ'ers looking to get out this weekend? Looks like the last for SVT, except MT. Snow