• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

ok admit it Who's jonesin for spring skiing?

nelsapbm

Going to MRG tomorrow and am bummed that I won't be able to don the windbreaker and sunglasses! It's been a long, "hard" winter here in Northern VT and I AM READY! Bring on spring. I'm ready for hiking & paddling season. I've learned to embrace all seasons and am not bummed one bit that winter is on its way out.

kcyanks1

Going to MRG tomorrow and am bummed that I won't be able to don the windbreaker and sunglasses! It's been a long, "hard" winter here in Northern VT and I AM READY! Bring on spring. I'm ready for hiking & paddling season. I've learned to embrace all seasons and am not bummed one bit that winter is on its way out.

I embrace winter. Spring skiing is fun but it comes with the depressing thought that winter is over. I'll take a full year of winter any day. Spring also means baseball, but I follow that, not play it. Let them play in the cold while I get to ski :)