• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

krisskis

Taking a break from packing enough clothes, bathing suits and shoes for my 10 day trip to the carribean. Leaving bright and early tomorrow morning for Puerto Rico for 3 days then a 7 day cruise. I hate packing up 4 people. :-( See you all when we get back...hopefully i will be nice and tan!!

I'm about to go to the bank..then to Kohls to buy a few polo shirts...then to Taco Bell for a steezy lunch..then back to work for some more internet surfing and officework..24.5 hours until I leave for Vermont.,

ERJ-145CA

Darn you must live in the boondacks..I've always lived walking distance from a Taco Bell..even when I lived in Montana..

I live about 10 minutes from Mountain Creek, the nearest Taco Bells are near exit 3 on I-84 in NY, or on Route 23 in Wayne, NJ both about 40 minutes. My wife and I both miss the Bell.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Sitting in bed, news in the background, Brian is fast asleep. Trying to catch up on the stuff I didn't do today because we were outside enjoying the sunshine! :D

IMG_3193.jpg
IMG_3157.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Those are some stylin' kids!
:D It's fun to dress them up! (Notice I don't like to iron though. :lol:)

Right now... about to take a shower. Should be washing dishes and doing laundry, but it's supposed to be 80* today (last I heard). So we're heading out for some fresh air and sunshine. Have a few errands to run then we'll hit one of the trails. Not sure which yet.

drjeff

Trying to figure out when I can run to the store to get some warm weather clothes for my 2 year old sun. I went to dress him this AM, and all that fit him were corduroys and long sleeve tee-shirts. Should be just perfect for 80 or so degrees this afternoon ;)

drjeff

Trying not too laugh too loud right now as my business partner just walked in the door this AM and he got his hair almost totally shaved off last night. Quite the look ;)

1.5 more hours in the office..then off to Vermont until Monday...hopefully I make it through Albany NY before the rush hour..it shouldn't be an issue since it should only be 3:30PM then...driving through NJ in the early afternoon...priceless..

2knees

eating a meatball sub. with peppers. hoping the can is vacant in about 1/2 an hour.