• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
:lol:

buffalo jerky? dude, you gotta bring that on a regular outing sometime.

p1010002.jpg

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Wow, he even posts photographic evidence! :lol:

Just got in... 80+ degrees out there right now. Beautiful day! Mags wasn't all that interested in walking far, but at least we got some fresh air. Then the kids fell asleep in the car on the way home, so I spent the last half hour reading in the car in the driveway.

Now? Still should be doing dishes... but I think I'm going to kick back on the couch with a book. I'm feeling lazy today.

wa-loaf

Dusted off the bikes Friday after picking up an older but unused Thule hitch mount bike carrier off of Craigslist. Went out for a bike with everyone yesterday and gonna do a little hiking this morning before coming back and getting up the rest of the leaves in the yard.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Getting ready for my family's messed up Easter celebration...one month late. :rolleyes: (To be fair, my grandparents spend the winter in Florida so they did this so that my grandparents would be able to participate, too... it's still weird.)

ckofer

Website
www.skicheapordie.com
I'm feeling almost shameful that I enjoyed this weekend's non-winter weather and activities while lifts are still turning. Did get a lot of the yard raked and things are looking good. I am proud, however, of my kids (13 & 15) who helped for hours voluntarily just because they enjoy the yard much more after it gets cleaned up. Now that's quality time.

Hawkshot99

Getting ready for my family's messed up Easter celebration...one month late. :rolleyes: (To be fair, my grandparents spend the winter in Florida so they did this so that my grandparents would be able to participate, too... it's still weird.)

Did the kids search for easer eggs?:lol:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Thanks! :oops: My kids are pretty good and will have a good time just about anywhere. They of course are too young to understand that something like Easter is usually observed on a set date on the calendar. All they know is that they got 2 big parties this spring with Easter egg hunts both times. (Though last time it was just the 2 of them for the hunt... today, they had to share it with my cousins' kids.)

Terry

Just got back from hiking for turns, waxing the skis and drinking a beer. Planning to hike again on Thursday night and a few of us are going to have a BBQ on top of Shawnee Peak to celebrate a great season. Also will be at SR this weekend to ski and party with friends!

loafer89

I watched the presidents motorcade go down Granby Street in Bloomfield which is just up the block from where I work.

dmc

Sitting in the airport in Minneapolis... Eating chinese food and completing work...
Scored a first class seat home...WWOOHOOO