• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

wa-loaf

Going to Atlanta next week... Seattle the next and Berlin in June... Psyched for Germany.. Beer there is good...

Summer in Germany is awesome! :beer: I need to get back soon. Stupid dollar! :smash:

You have no idea how ironic that is. :)

Thank you.

Right now... nursing my little boy while catching up on email and posts. Have a few things to do but nothing pressing. Need to check job listings again.

What type of job are you looking for?

The office manager is out today so I'm in charge of the office...because I have so many tasks to do..I've been instructed to stay off the internet..:dunce:

drjeff

The office manager is out today so I'm in charge of the office...because I have so many tasks to do..I've been instructed to stay off the internet..:dunce:

The chances of you being successful at that would be????? ;) But then again if you're incharge of the office today, then technically for today you're the boss, therefore, as the boss, you could tell yourself that it's fine to surf the net at work today! :idea: Atleast that's how I justify my daily net surfing at work to myself! ;)

The chances of you being successful at that would be????? ;) But then again if you're incharge of the office today, then technically for today you're the boss, therefore, as the boss, you could tell yourself that it's fine to surf the net at work today! :idea: Atleast that's how I justify my daily net surfing at work to myself! ;)

Well the boss is upstairs so I have a solid 15 second warning when I hear him walking down the steps..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com

Secretarial. It's not glamorous, but it's all I know. I was supposed to go back to school this fall to finish my B.A. but that's not likely to happen now.

Right now... I am nursing the little boy AGAIN. I was in the middle of sorting through the kids' clothes to get rid of what's too small.

Still logging in orders..May is off to a busy start...business is definitely not dead:razz:

Thinking about lunch..I'm starving like marvin..maybe a grilledhamandsteeze..lmbfao..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I'm about to eat. (This is huge considering how my appetite has been lately!) Some lovely Pasta Roni Shells & Cheese, the closest I could get to a quick mac & cheese. Mmmmmm, comfort food.

I have more Abasin packing to do... just can't seem to get motivated to go through my crap and figure out the final stuff. Though I did charge the digi cam and washed out the bladder for my hydration pack.

snoseek

I'm about to eat. (This is huge considering how my appetite has been lately!) Some lovely Pasta Roni Shells & Cheese, the closest I could get to a quick mac & cheese. Mmmmmm, comfort food.

I have more Abasin packing to do... just can't seem to get motivated to go through my crap and figure out the final stuff. Though I did charge the digi cam and washed out the bladder for my hydration pack.

++++you need some vibes +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

btw-skiing at a-basin is very good as of Tuesday. start drinking water now.