• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
So you understand! :D Yes, there's a difference. Generally, when the boy wakes up after 3-4 hrs, he's looking for food. Up until then, I wait for him to fall back asleep. His sister was so much better of a sleeper at his age.

How's that movie? ;)

wa-loaf

How old is your boy? We got ours pretty much sleeping through the night around 4 months. He's 18 months now. Put him to bed at 8, wakes up at 7.

I'm not really watching the flik, I was surfing around looking at GS ski pole prices, but I can't buy anything right now because my wife is mad at me for buying race skis and bindings recently. I did just realize Obi Wan (the young version) is in Emma.

JimG.

Staff member
I just posted about Hunter today.

Now I'm going to go to sleep so I can do the same tomorrow.

g'night.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Yeah, rub it in JimG.! ;)

Our boy is 10 months old. Our daughter was sleeping 12 hrs/night by 6 months. This one wants nothing to do with that. Only recently did he start napping and sleeping more than 2 hrs at a time. But generally not much more. Then again, she was formula-fed and he's not, so that could be the difference. I miss sleep. At least our daughter sleeps. Put her to bed at 7 and she'll sleep until about 7.

You can't have the skis without the poles!

wa-loaf

Our boy is 10 months old. Our daughter was sleeping 12 hrs/night by 6 months. This one wants nothing to do with that. Only recently did he start napping and sleeping more than 2 hrs at a time. But generally not much more. Then again, she was formula-fed and he's not, so that could be the difference.

That's a bummer, but both our kids were breast fed. Some kids are just different. In fact tonight was the boys last night. My wife is going to be on some medications for a week starting tomorrow, so no breast feeding and since he's 18 months it's time to wrap it up anyway. I was telling him to enjoy it because he's not going to able to do that again for a long time . . . :lol:

You can't have the skis without the poles!

Well, I already have two pair. I now want the curvy GS ones for racing. But they can wait.

Terry

Just sitting here seeing what everyone is up to. Went to Loon yesterday- freakin' cold and very windy, but the snow was nice. It was mid winter skiing for sure. Saw Bobr and some of the SR crew there. Today we are going to Shawnee for the passholders bbq and hopefully some spring skiing. Supposed to be in the low 40s and sunny so maybe it will corn up some. After skiing, we are going to a friends house to celebrate the great ski season we have had at Shawnee.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com

Greg

Staff member
I'm replying to this thread again.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Torturing rats with a hacksaw and pulling the wings off of flies

Wow, you remind me of an old friend. One day we were down in his basement, he had a boa and attempted to feed it a rat. Guess the boa wasn't hungry and didn't eat it. What's my friend do? He hangs the rat from the ceiling and pull out a 22 rifle, in the basement, with concrete walls! I yelled at him but had no luck stopping him. He shoots at the rat, and shoots off one of his legs. Shoots again, and finally kills the lil bugger.

Another time, he tried to feed his snake a chicken, once again, rat doesn't bite. So what's this sadistic fool do, he tries to blind the chicken with a laser light. Now that I think about it, you two look alike. Do you have family in NJ?

bvibert

Staff member
Wow, you remind me of an old friend. One day we were down in his basement, he had a boa and attempted to feed it a rat. Guess the boa wasn't hungry and didn't eat it. What's my friend do? He hangs the rat from the ceiling and pull out a 22 rifle, in the basement, with concrete walls! I yelled at him but had no luck stopping him. He shoots at the rat, and shoots off one of his legs. Shoots again, and finally kills the lil bugger.

Another time, he tried to feed his snake a chicken, once again, rat doesn't bite. So what's this sadistic fool do, he tries to blind the chicken with a laser light. Now that I think about it, you two look alike. Do you have family in NJ?

No family in NJ. You have one sick friend! :eek: I was quoting a song actually... ;)