• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Moe Ghoul

Holy crap oil prices are dropping alot..will it be relected at the pumps??

No. Oil's down because of all the political focus and the toothless, useless CFTC is snooping around so a lot of money is bailing out of oil until they find nothing unusual. 30% of Texas oil futures are controlled by Dubai, under their regulatory scheme, sanctioned by our regulatory body, the CFTC. That's criminal. Morgan Stanley is the single largest holder of heating oil, they're hoarding it and selling it in non US cuurencies. There is a whole bunch of treasonous, moronic selling out going on in broad day light. But that gets into politics. I'm guessing we see oil dip as low as 112-115 before it resumes it's move higher. That's my target before I dip back in on the long side. About the same time the USD micro rally peters out. could be a week or 3 months.

Moe Ghoul

That's no relief. Any dip in gas prices will be tiny and shortlived. 10% lower would start being meaningful. I'll be surprised if pump prices drop that much. Catalina Island has 5+$ gas, as does death Valley, lol. got there before 6/15. OH MYYYY!!!!!!

Moe Ghoul

Right now I'm working on some implants :),

weibigunsyt1.jpg

DENTAL implants that is ;)

nobdirectteeth2.jpg

This gal has a guiness world record. Mom and Dad must be very proud of her. stumbled on this while surfing Drudge.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1245660.ece

drjeff

Right now I'm sitting in my hotel room outside of Albany, having a couple of beers and watching the penguins/redwings game

drjeff

Just realized in the last 5 minutes that the hotel I'm staying at isn't far from both a local firehouse AND one of the flight paths for the Albany airport :eek: Guess I better ice down a few more beers to make sure that I don't get woken up by random noises tonight ;)

Moe Ghoul

Took advantage of nature's carwash and towelled off the Pilot. Heat wave is on its way, looks like 3-5 days of 90+. NYC heat index will push over 100. Sweatler time. Cream of wheat with strawberries and banana. Wacthing CNBC, reading a few blogs.

wa-loaf

Sitting on the floor using the cpm machine. Cartoons are on to keep the kids occupied and I'm drinking a smoothy my wife made for me. Took a couple Oxy Codone an hour a go and feeling pretty good after a painful start this morning.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Took a couple Oxy Codone an hour a go and feeling pretty good after a painful start this morning.
I bet! ;)

I'm heading out to my parents' house to use their treadmill. Then I have a few errands to run. Gray day outside so I probably won't get any outdoors time with the kids, but we'll be busy.

Warp Daddy

Gorgeous Day here - went to Orthopedist for a secondery consult yesterday just a bit of arthritis in onehip -- about 10 degrees loss of ROM in one side. So normal aging process at work . NO surgery needed at all or in foreseeable future or perhaps never

There was NO fracture, no deterioration and no hernia , groin pull or NUTHIN---JUST REFERRED pain from arthritis so ---NO RESTRICTION S ON LIFESTYLE ( Was frankly worried --- EXCEPT NO BUMP SKIING ___GREG )

The Orthipod said I was in REMARKABLE shape for 65----------- Made my friggin day --

Told him i was to Dumb to Rust out , rather Burn out !! To celebrate i'm heading out to play 18 holes Walking the course ), I'll ache but damn it ain't gonna kill me or stop me

Morale of the story for YOU YOUNG BUCKS (Continue to use it or loose it -------both physically and intellectually :D)

LIFE IS GOOD

Moe Ghoul

Gorgeous Day here - went to Orthopedist for a secondery consult yesterday just a bit of arthritis in onehip -- about 10 degrees loss of ROM in one side. So normal aging process at work . NO surgery needed at all or in foreseeable future or perhaps never

There was NO fracture, no deterioration and no hernia , groin pull or NUTHIN---JUST REFERRED pain from arthritis so ---NO RESTRICTION S ON LIFESTYLE ( Was frankly worried --- EXCEPT NO BUMP SKIING ___GREG )

The Orthipod said I was in REMARKABLE shape for 65----------- Made my friggin day --

Told him i was to Dumb to Rust out , rather Burn out !! To celebrate i'm heading out to play 18 holes Walking the course ), I'll ache but damn it ain't gonna kill me or stop me

Morale of the story for YOU YOUNG BUCKS (Continue to use it or loose it -------both physically and intellectually :D)

LIFE IS GOOD

That's good news, WD. Perfect day to hit the linx, it's still nice and cool out here.

I helped set 4 large monuments this morning..now I'm surfing the net, eating lunch and ready for some fun in the office..filing and answering phones...My Dads bimmer just got rammed into by a college girl in a Geo Prizm..luckily it wasn't a hit and run but it will probably be 4-5K in damage.

After work I think I'm going to go to the bar for 1 or 8 beers..

LIFE IS GOOD

That's hardcore..most places around here require carts..

Sitting on my computer at work..my entire body is dried up sweat.,.since I got sweaty this morning..so I'm looking forward to taking a shower afterwork. I talked myself out of going to the bar but instead I'm going to the beer store to get a case of something...then hitting up the Allentown Farmers market for some grub..tonight I'm going to follow my buddy Theo Tran whose currently chipleader in the current $1500 No limit event at the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas with 150 players remaining. Check out www.cardplayer.com for details. He won $300k the other day when he came in 4th among a field of 3900...wow..

Warp Daddy

That's hardcore..most places around here require carts..

AND THANX YOU TOO MOE for the kind words !!

Yeah one of the good things 'bout livin in a TIME Warp kinda place --the pace is VERY civil and folks are LAID BACK-- NOTHIN MUCH BOTHERS THEM CEPT TAXES :D

Played crappy 20 over par usaually 12 -23 ------but hell no complants , just happy to be out there after 2 week layoff ( I friggin was going nutz -- prolly didn't have FAR to go :D )

AND THANX YOU TOO MOE for the kind words !!

Yeah one of the good things 'bout livin in a TIME Warp kinda place --the pace is VERY civil and folks are LAID BACK-- NOTHIN MUCH BOTHERS THEM CEPT TAXES :D

Played crappy 20 over par usaually 12 -23 ------but hell no complants , just happy to be out there after 2 week layoff ( I friggin was going nutz -- prolly didn't have FAR to go :D )

You sure don't write very proper for a former college President..:flame:

lmbfao..