• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

skidbump

Supposed to go skiing but weather no cooperating,Work for a few hours i guess.Praying for spring weather all next week

drjeff

Having a deep philosophical debate with myself over multiple accounting issues :confused: :spin: :eek:

Dr Skimeister

Something of a common thread here....I'm going over some reports in anticipation of a meeting with my accountant for tax filing.

I wonder if he'll think it's a good idea to deduct ski trips as a medical expense? Mental health matters, doesn't it?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Something of a common thread here....I'm going over some reports in anticipation of a meeting with my accountant for tax filing.

I wonder if he'll think it's a good idea to deduct ski trips as a medical expense? Mental health matters, doesn't it?
What you need to do is have more conferences where you're skiing! I think that's how one of my orthopedists pulls that off. ;)

Just trying to wrangle the kids. Looking at the mess of a house and wishing it would magically pick itself up.

Warp Daddy

Mental Health matters so does professional development workshops on the effects of prolonged gravity and speed on the human condition or from a business perspective " Skiing the bumpy world of corporate change "

LMAO good luck guys with the tax masters

Terry

Sitting here thinking that I should get my butt moving and wax the skis before we head out on the slopes today.

About to do laundry...one washer and one dryer for a building with 14 apartments means I have to do my laundry early..then I'm hitting up the Jewish Deli for some corned beef, pickles, chips, and maybe some soup..and by then it should be beer-thirty. After skiing the past 6 days in a row..it feels weird not skiing today but I'll be skiing next weekend in the Catskills.

ckofer

Website
www.skicheapordie.com
Lamenting the near end of the season and the fact that I'll never catch up with GSS in total posts. On-call for my business so not on the mountains. Thankfully for me, but not for others, this is not the picture-perfect day that last Sunday was.

drjeff

Having lunch in the Country Deli in the Grand Summit Hotel at Mount Snow and hoping that the upper 2/3rds or do of the mountain will soften REAL SOON ;)

Sitting on my computer and drinking a beer..Riverhorse Ale from Lambertville NJ...anybody else drinking a beer and sitting on the computer???

I feel out of sorts not skiing today..fo shizzle.

Terry

If you sit on your computer won't you break it? LOL Yes I am sitting here drinking a budweiser and cruising the net.

Terry

Just went out to the garage and plugged in the beer fridge. Can't rely on mother nature to consistently keep the beer cold from now on till nov. Will let it run for a bit and then stock it.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Went skiing to Hunter:daffy: Took a nap, boss woke me up with work stuff, told him to @#%# went back to sleep, woke up, logged into work and now typing here :)

dmc

Went skiing to Hunter:daffy: Took a nap, boss woke me up with work stuff, told him to @#%# went back to sleep, woke up, logged into work and now typing here :)

Damn - I was looking for you - but i didn't get out until 1... I don't rush out in the spring.. Or the winter.. :)

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Damn - I was looking for you - but i didn't get out until 1... I don't rush out in the spring.. Or the winter.. :)

Only stayed til noon time, had some things to do at home and then had a confernce call last night, so wanted to make sure I was prepped for it.

Oh, now, I'm logging off my system and getting ready to leave work. Then I'll go home, work on moving and then have confernce call for work at 9. Damn, using that 4 letter word too much lately!