• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Rob and Big on MTV kind of lame but some on here are watching American Idol..lol..thinking about drinking more beer..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Sitting on the couch, surfing in about a dozen different tabs, listening to "Criminal Minds" in the background. It's always thrilling here, eh? :D

dmc

Checking into a hotel in Dallas Tx... it's humid here

Thats Andy in his sleeping bag...

drjeff

Trying to keep my blood pressure down after looking at what my receptionist did to my schedule for today :mad: :uzi:

dmc

Participating in todays online debate about Hunter closing..

drjeff

Trying to keep my blood pressure down .

Whoa Doc remember that's YOUR coin of the realm :D

If ya need a humor boost look at your Deliverance photos you posted a few weeks ago - ya know more dental humor

Yup, I know, but when certain members of my staff place certain folks in my schedule in places where the office policy absolutely not to, the blood pressure gets elevated a bit :mad: I like to think of it from both patients involved perespectve. I realize that the addition to my schedule needs to be seen for emergency reasons TODAY, and is going to be seen. But at the same time, the person I'm already seeing where my blood pressure elevation snafu scheduling error happened, is paying a bunch of $$ for some very technical work that requires my undevoted attention for a set amount of time. Now I have to make the descision of starting the "snafu" while the regularly scheduled project is still on going, or having the "snafu" sit in my waiting room for 45 minutes until I finish the 1st person (and I HATE to keep folks sitting in my waiting room for more than a couple of minutes) - the "snafu" patient is at a job site today where there is no cell reception so they won't find hear about my offices calls to change the time until about 15 min before the scheduled appt time.

So right now I'm contemplating how to rewrite the "scheduling" section of my office's employee handbook

Warp Daddy

I Doc i empathesize with your problem and have been in that predicament.--it's NOT easy on anyone.

-Its very commendable to want to keep everyone happy , satisfied, content , wait free, rendering excellant patient service etc etc . But unfortunately sometimes this thing called "LIFE "happens in spite of all of our planning , procedure manuals , employee training etc .

Here's a thought 4 what its worth for your training manual --"If confused on how to schedule SNAFUS talk to DR Jeff before committing "-- Good luck and take care

warp

I helped deliever some tombstones and now I'm eating lunch and surfing the net..I'm ready for some beer...only 3 more hours till beer thirty..

dmc

Hotel room.... 3rd conference call of the day... Then it's off to a face to face meeting.. Where I will be grilled extensively on data security and encryption...