• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

smitty77

Website
hotmix77.tripod.com
Chillin' after a good practice session on the backyard skating rink with my son. It's tough coaxing my joints back into playing goalie after taking almost 20 years off - not anywhere near as flexible as I was in my teens.

He's only 8 and it really fun to watch him develop his shot with each session. He's starting to figure out how "place" his shots and to rip 'em under the crossbar with greater regularity. Good thing he's shooting tennis balls or dad's gonna need a helmet!

Terry

Getting redy to go help my son put a new fuelpump in his truck instead of going skiing on my day off as I had planned!

wa-loaf

Need to go grocery shopping. Hoping there aren't too many panicked bread and milk hoarders there this morning.

smitty77

Website
hotmix77.tripod.com
Just fed the husky and tossed more straw in her insulated dog house - already about 6" on the ground here in north-central Mass.

Now chillin' for a few before making my way to bed... :snow:

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Anyone else working this week or just me?
Technically, I'm working. I have to review a network design and send some documentation off to my boss. I've been out of work for almost a week now due to a death in the family.

That being said, there's nothing going on so I'm heading off to REI

bvibert

Staff member
I'm technically on vacation this week, but I spent 11 hours working at my part time job yesterday instead... And I'm working Friday and Saturday... So much for a vacation... Not working today or tomorrow at least. :D

SKIQUATTRO

in the office...have to head to NYC tomorrow to corrdinate a large buy we just did (bought 3 data centers from a company downsizing)...wondering if we should push it off as there is still a ton of snow on the streets/sidewalks of NYC....might be a bear to get this equipment loaded