• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

krisskis

OMG!!! Im still at work from last night and getting a million text messages from my drunk ass friend who refuses to go to sleep!! I so need to shut my phone off!!! :)

krisskis

Friends Don't Let Friends Text Drunk

Yea right..try telling him that!! I have now gotten over 100 texts since 1030pm last night!! And hes still at it!! I even left work on my dinner hour at 3am and went and picked him up from the club and brought him home and put him to bed. An hour later he was awake and driving me crazy!! I am thinking hes NEVER going to let me sleep today!! Gay men are nuts!! But they are a girls best friend!!! LOL :)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Yea right..try telling him that!! I have now gotten over 100 texts since 1030pm last night!! And hes still at it!! I even left work on my dinner hour at 3am and went and picked him up from the club and brought him home and put him to bed. An hour later he was awake and driving me crazy!! I am thinking hes NEVER going to let me sleep today!! Gay men are nuts!! But they are a girls best friend!!! LOL :)
:lol: Hope you have unlimited texting!

I'm sitting in my PJs thinking about all the stuff I need to accomplish today.

dmc

In North Carolina... Getting ready to meet with customers and see how our software has been performing and understand the day to day maintenance..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

gmcunni

sitting on the couch with a little buzz going.... went out for a few beers with work-buddies.

gladerider

checking weather to decide where to head up after work tomorrow.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Just finished writing a somewhat harsh email to my brother. He's a forty year old who over the past year has made some financial decisions that a foolish twenty year old would make. This has resulted in our retired parents having to bail him out on several occassions.

$hit happens to good people and family should be there to help, but when someone continus to bring on more problems through bad decisions......man is it frustrating. I seriously am developing an ulcer over the situation. :(

I hope he gets the message.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I hope you don't get an ulcer. :(

Just finished my knee homework and now I'm winding down by checking email and stuff while "The Office" is on in the background.

Trekchick

Got in from Volleyball a little while ago. Usually I'm sleeping by this time, but volleyball night usually leaves me a tad riled up.
I guess I'll settle down and fall asleep eventually.

dmc

Hanging out in a hotel room in Charlotte NC...

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Should have been asleep an hour ago...

Still checking forums, reading email, researching, and the news is now on in the background. I'm sure the little guy will be up any minute now for a feeding.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Followed up on items in work, gonna take a bit of a break and then go back to, you guessed it, work. :lol:

Guess this is my punishment for bragging at the beginning of the season how I'll be working a 3/4 day work week and plan on getting in 75-100 days of skiing. :( (I'm at 14 days)