• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

ScottySkis

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

Now going 5 mph maybe in highway in NJ, snow everywhere, I should be going to ski hill now, not home, but soon I will be skiing!:)

ScottySkis

Gone 10 miles in an hour, lots of accidents on I 87 in orange county, not good.:mad:

ScottySkis

Left Port Authority at 330 and got home at 730, more then double what it normally takes, lots of drivers out their who don't know how to drive in the snow.

Grassi21

Commute last night was a bitch! Working from home today. Fire is already raging in the wood stove.

This morning my son looked out the window and saw the snow and turns to me to say... "can we go to Ski Sundown today?" That's my boy! Taking him up this weekend. Good to see he has his Dad's love of fresh pow.

ScottySkis

Commute last night was a bitch! Working from home today. Fire is already raging in the wood stove.

This morning my son looked out the window and saw the snow and turns to me to say... "can we go to Ski Sundown today?" That's my boy! Taking him up this weekend. Good to see he has his Dad's love of fresh pow.

Sorry about that, how long it take you to get home? My 1 hour bus trip home was over 3 hours yesterday.

Grassi21

Sorry about that, how long it take you to get home? My 1 hour bus trip home was over 3 hours yesterday.

That stinks man. 1 hr commute took me 2 hours. The worst part was other drivers. I had a guy make an abrupt stop at a green light on a down-slope... I was sliding into him and managed to stop. The reason why they stopped... so they could switch drivers due to the bad conditions! Saw another guy spin out and then back up in the right lane of the highway to right his car and clear out.

ScottySkis

That stinks man. 1 hr commute took me 2 hours. The worst part was other drivers. I had a guy make an abrupt stop at a green light on a down-slope... I was sliding into him and managed to stop. The reason why they stopped... so they could switch drivers due to the bad conditions! Saw another guy spin out and then back up in the right lane of the highway to right his car and clear out.

Sorry sucks for you to, same in NY I saw so many accidents on the 87 in Harriman more then 20 and people just being stupid in the snow.

Terry

Got to go out and plow the driveway and then go help my son fix his water pump. Was hoping to get in some turns early in the fresh snow but I guess that isn't happening. Oh well there will be more fresh snow to come. I hope!