• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Rooter the Murano lookin good ?? I always thought they were pretty sharp too . May be on my radar screen next time too , Test drove em and liked it but ended up getting my 07 Saab sportcombi which i love . Being saab owners for yrs we got a better deal but now with Saab's demise i'm gonna take it in the ear on trade . So we'll probably drive the effin wheels off it :D
I've liked the styling on the Murano for years. Mrs Root sat behind the wheel and didn't like the way the wheel wells introduced a little "hump" in the hood. Go figure.
:blink:

Warp Daddy

I've liked the styling on the Murano for years. Mrs Root sat behind the wheel and didn't like the way the wheel wells introduced a little "hump" in the hood. Go figure.
:blink:

Oh I UNDERSTAND perfectly ----------------- but in sorting it all out my man remember this gem

A HAPPY Mrs Root = A Happy and often skiing ROOTER :D:D:D

or the guy only logic on this is : No Sense Makes sense-- LMAO

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
hopefully wed or thurs got gym monday dr appt and Board mtg tuesday then if i can hook up with my buds wed or thurs -- The Queen and prolly go out next weekend if its good ( she's a blubird day skier :D:D)

How bout you ??
Maybe in the rain tomorrow. If not, I'll get out for some night skiing on Tuesday or Wednesday.

SKIQUATTRO

having a choco milk, revovery from a 3750yd swim workout...chilling with the fam, will get get a fire going soon, starting to get stuff organized for smuggs trip, leaving Friday (5 days)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Back from adjustments at Suburban Sports to my Krypton Storms. Hopefully, this round of stretching, grinding, and remolding of the left liner will equal a significantly improved experience skiing with them. :D

drjeff

Getting ready to put some base layers on, and then wrap myself in Gore-tex and then go take down all the outside Christmas light on this cold, raw, windy AM in NE CT :eek: Let's just say that I might actually clean off my desk at home (something I haven't done in about 3 years) as a way to avoid going out there for a few extra minutes :)

Terry

Working on dripping cars this morning. Wishing I was out skiing instead of in here working. Must be close to 8 inches of nice light powder out there right now.

Grassi21

Cleaning out a little hallway/coat closet/1/2 bath off of the family room. We piled a ton of $hit in there while cleaning up for a party. Its time ti reclaim that space!

wa-loaf

In from cleaning the 4" of sludge off the driveway and making a snowman with the kids. Thinking about what to do for lunch. PB&J may win today. Then I'm going to tear apart the kids rooms and reorganize all their crap.

Warp Daddy

Blue has awesome conditions today. Hero cord with a possibility of some corn if the sun can break through. Empty.

Great -- go get after it Mr and Mrs Root --happy 4 u guys -------------------here it sucks -- overcast foggy freezing drizzle last nit iced crap up this am

Just back from good gym workout feeling great

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Well I had planned on working from home, but at 10 my boss called me and needed me to attend a meeting at 11. When changing out of my sweatpants, I was considering going to the meeting in my ski pants to make a speedy escape towards Blue but didn't.

So now I'm sitting in a meeting, which is basically a re-hash of the same meeting as the one I was in on Friday. At least there's food coming.

BackLoafRiver

Have the next 10 minutes free between classes. Ugh. It's snowing like a mother out. Today is a marathon Tuesday which means I am working 7 - 9 with no real break. Hopefully tonight's event gets canceled due to inclement weather.