skibum9995 hikes the AT - Page 5

AlpineZone

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Just noticed this thread. Its always been a dream of mine to complete the AT (Ive done the VT and NH sections in their entirety). Keep going man, you're almost there!

Live Free or Die
    137 days 08-09
    16 days 09-10

Hope everything is going well so far! Keep going!

Did you meet a person with the trail name Shiloh? My girlfriend met him in Gorham, NH, and said he has met quite a few people who contribute to AZ & SJ.

Safe travels!
    Screw My Car, My Body Climbed Mount Washington!

www.SKiNE.net

I'm currently in Rutland, VT with just under 500 miles left to go. It has been a very wet stretch with rain almost every day for the past two weeks. I've enjoyed the VT section quite a bit despite the weather and am looking forward to getting into the Whites in a few days. It'll be nice to be in an area I'm familiar with.

Quote Originally Posted by skibum9995 View Post
    I'm currently in Rutland, VT with just under 500 miles left to go. It has been a very wet stretch with rain almost every day for the past two weeks. I've enjoyed the VT section quite a bit despite the weather and am looking forward to getting into the Whites in a few days. It'll be nice to be in an area I'm familiar with.
    Wow serious progress..

Nice job B, keep it up!

Awesome job. You are cranking right along!
    skiing is not just an activity, it is a lifestyle!

Great job Ben. If I had some free time i would try to meet up with you in the whites. Keep up the good work.

Congrats, you'll be there before you know it. Then you'll have some stories to tell, eh?
    \"J\"

I apologize on behalf of the weather in New England, the mud, and the high water crossings. If it's any consolation, it's been like this for most of the summer and it didn't arrive just for you.
    Skiing combines outdoor fun with knocking down trees with your face. - Dave Barry
    Waterville 11/30; Loon 12/7; Cannon 12/13, 1/17, 2/23; Sugarloaf 12/20, 21-22; Bretton Woods 1/3; Jay Peak 1/24-25; Heavenly 2/9; Squaw Valley 2/10-2/11; Wachusett 3/3; Sunday River 3/7-8

Hanging out in Hanover, NH right now, taking the day off. We actualy had some sun for a while and I was able to dry out all my gear. There is an article in the online Boston Globe about the Trail which I appear in the picture.

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/arti...lachian_trail/

Thread Information