• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Mini PM Get-Together - Nashoba Valley, Monday Jan 31, 2005

ChileMass

Bob R and I are planning in meeting at 6PM at Nashoba for a few night runs. Anyone who is interested can feel free to join us. Respond here or send PM to me or BobR.

Nashoba is a little hill (a mighty 350' of vert) but the lodge and restaurant are very nice and doesn't everyone need a few turns after a full day at work?? Conditions should be excellent and I will buy the first round after. Plus - if you get the Boston Globe, on the inside back page of the Sports section (in the weekly Skiing section) there is a $20 Nashoba nightskiing coupon you can clip. It's good all season.

Hope to see some AZ members and lurkers there!!!

CM

Vortex

If this works rumors are we might try to grab a midweek night run on a somewhat regular basis around the region. I' have been known to buy a round also. :beer: