• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Tuckerman weather question

So, I went to Sugarbush with my brother and we skied half a day there. had some fun, worth all the effort. Doubt I'll make Tux this year, but at least I got day #20 in some place. And yes, 35+ degree mogul terrain is fun :) Did you go Saturday?

Is Steins 35+ degrees??? Props on 10 hours of driving for a half day of skiing..

kcyanks1

Is Steins 35+ degrees??? Props on 10 hours of driving for a half day of skiing..

10? try to 12 :) Way up was like 5:40 from my brother's apartment and way back like 6. From me to him was a nice 15 minutes, from him to me was a nightmare--ran into the remnants of a street fair leading to road closures or something. We did stay overnight at KingM's place, though, so it wasn't all in a day.

The reference to 35+ degrees was about Tux, I might've been unclear the way I grouped it all together. Just guessing, the headwall of Steins maybe is low 30s. But I don't really know.