• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2009 Ski Sundown Mogul Competitions

Philpug

What specifically do you have in mind? Are you a Hart rep? Phil?

Perhaps an F17 for the winner? :-o

Greg,

I cannot promise anything as far as skis yet. I am the rep for the Northeast with Hart. I would like to bring up some F17's for a demo though.

2knees

Keep me posted with particulars and I am sure we will be help with representation.

that is very generous of you and much appreciated. I'm sure sundown would love to have some corporate representation at the event also. although i shouldnt really speak for them.

we have a group of rather sick individuals in here dedicated to mogul skiing. Sundown, while small in size, has accomodated us in many many ways and anything that can be done to help them in regards to their competitions and efforts in promoting bump skiing is a big time positive.

Philpug

that is very generous of you and much appreciated. I'm sure sundown would love to have some corporate representation at the event also. although i shouldnt really speak for them.

we have a group of rather sick individuals in here dedicated to mogul skiing. Sundown, while small in size, has accomodated us in many many ways and anything that can be done to help them in regards to their competitions and efforts in promoting bump skiing is a big time positive.

Do you have a shop and a contact in that area we can work through? Please PM me with info.

2knees

I have no affiliation with this other then being a competitor. I think the best thing would be to contact Chris Sullivan from Ski Sundown, who is basically in charge of all of this mayhem. Greg would be the man with the plan as far as getting you guys together.

Greg

Staff member

Agreed one million percent.

Do you have a shop and a contact in that area we can work through? Please PM me with info.

I'm guessing you're Phil. We had an exchange about this on the mogulskiing.net forum a while back. The only real mogul presence at all in SNE is at Sundown. There's a shop in Canton, CT called Fatty's that the mountain does a lot of things with. They mention Sundown on their site here (last paragraph):

http://www.fattys.com/about.php

It's my feeling they would be the obvious shop to coordinate things with.

I have no affiliation with this other then being a competitor. I think the best thing would be to contact Chris Sullivan from Ski Sundown, who is basically in charge of all of this mayhem. Greg would be the man with the plan as far as getting you guys together.

Phil - send me an Email at contact@alpinezone.com and I'll get you in touch with Chris Sullivan at Sundown who would be the man to work with on this. I'm sure he also has contacts at Fatty's.

Grassi21

Very nice. The Sundown bump support continues!

I pussed out last year. This year there will be no excuses!

Greg

Staff member
If he had showed up to the bump comp I would have owned him there too:-o

Yep. And at least you might have beaten somebody then too. I can see why you're bitter...

Oh, SNAP! :razz: ;)

Grassi21

I see. Guy takes a break from posting and he returns to a beating. ;-)

Carry on...

MR. evil

Yep. And at least you might have beaten somebody then too. I can see why you're bitter...

Oh, SNAP! :razz: ;)

Technically I didn't come in last place. But it would have been nice to win one heads up race.

Greg

Staff member
Dates Confirmed!

It's confirmed. The Sundown Bump Competitions will be:

• Saturday, January 24, 2009
  • Sunday, March 22, 2009
Mark your calendars!

:daffy:

bvibert

Staff member
It's confirmed. The Sundown Bump Competitions will be:

• Saturday, January 24, 2009
  • Sunday, March 22, 2009
Mark your calendars!

:daffy:

Sweet! Now no one has any excuses that they had something else planned first! :D