• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2009 Ski Sundown Mogul Competitions

powhunter

I will say right here that I'd be willing to take a ride or two to hang back with you guys. I'm sure Brian would too if it meant us expanding our MTB crew. Here's another novel idea for you two. Why don't you hook up and start sort of a farm team of sorts of CT AZ MTBers. In a month, when you get up to speed, join us. Do it. Like I said, plenty of season left. Drag 2knees out with you. :idea: You guys have no idea what you're missing.

Im in for doing some slower paced rides..Those 3 hour Nass marathons really kick my ass..especially at the pace you guys ride at...also im making an official CALL OUT to 2knees!!!!

steve

2knees

alright guys alright. Greg, if it works for you i can come by thursday at some point with the case of harpoon and make the trade. then i'll sack up and join you mtn men for a merry ride through the woods.

bvibert

Staff member
alright guys alright. Greg, if it works for you i can come by thursday at some point with the case of harpoon and make the trade. then i'll sack up and join you mtn men for a merry ride through the woods.

Sweet. One down...

MR. evil

Are you getting Greg's old Trek?

Let me know when you are doing your forst ride with the AZ crew. I will make sure I am there. We are planning on riding at the West Hartford res. this Sunday. Its not to far for you, if you have a bike by them come along. Maybe Grassi will grow a pair and join us too.

powhunter

HA HA HA WTF?? hes giving you a mtb for a case of suds?? I love it!!!

steve

Greg

Staff member
HA HA HA WTF?? hes giving you a mtb for a case of suds?? I love it!!!

steve

Not just suds, but the 'Poon:

hp_scanDS_5111316311816.jpg

2knees

Are you getting Greg's old Trek?

Let me know when you are doing your forst ride with the AZ crew. I will make sure I am there. We are planning on riding at the West Hartford res. this Sunday. Its not to far for you, if you have a bike by them come along. Maybe Grassi will grow a pair and join us too.

sunday may work. i'll need to find a sitter as my wife is working saturday night.

If your goal is to humilate, embarrass, belittle and generally poke fun of me, then you should definitely be there for my first attempt.

can i use training wheels?

Greg

Staff member
sunday may work. i'll need to find a sitter as my wife is working saturday night.

If your goal is to humilate, embarrass, belittle and generally poke fun of me, then you should definitely be there for my first attempt.

can i use training wheels?

You are a scared little girl.

2knees

take your shots now ladies. you wont be talking in a few months :flame:

2knees

You are a scared little girl.

well this little girl broke down at lunch and bought a "better" bike then the hybrid i've been tooling around town with. something made by diamondback. i'm sure its a piece of crap but i'm ready to roll.

Greg

Staff member
What did you decide against getting the autographed Trek from Greg?

I know. I am truly offended he didn't want that vintage piece of MTB history... :lol:

2knees

See you tomorrow evening then?

http://forums.alpinezone.com/33811-mtb-nassahegan-raw-8-20-08-a.html

Seriously, what'd ya get? 8)

not gonna happen. got softball tonight then dee is working tomorrow and i'm leaving for 10 days at the cape on friday. when i get back though.

Its a hardtail (no rear suspension if thats what that means) cheapo made by diamondback. I cant remember the exact model. its in my car. If i get the motivation i'll walk out there so you can tell me exactly what a p.o.s. it really is.

the one thing that concerned me tooling around the parking lot was the "lowest" gear didnt seem all that "low". i'm thinking climbing on it might be a real bitch.

2knees

What did you decide against getting the autographed Trek from Greg?

I really wanted something besides my hybrid for vacation. And with my schedule this week, there was no way i was going to be able to catch up with Greg before i left.

it was a very generous offer though. which is always Gregs M.O.