• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2009 Ski Sundown Mogul Competitions

Greg

Staff member
Just got some early info on this. As of right now, they are aiming for bump comps on January 24 and March 22. They are considering doing the March competition on Gunbarrel! :cool:

:spread:

Seems like a million years away though... :(

Last edited:

2knees

lol, its may 5th. Last year, i wasnt even done with this year yet.

wait, that didnt come out right. but you know what i mean.

Seriously though, that would be pretty damn cool. A gunny bump comp. giddyup.

powhunter

ha ha ha..............that is a real possibility!!!! Im in full training mode now so I might suprise you......might even hit blackomb this summer if it is feasable....glad they are considering gunny though.....

steve

mondeo

Damnit, now I need more than that. Both duals? One dual, one single? Changes in breakdown (get rid of the damn teles?)

Celebrity appearance from DBS???!!!!

jack97

Serious stoke!!!

OK, GSS you got me! The combination of this thread, your reply and your avatar got me laughing so hard, I couldn't add anything with out chuckling so hard. Last nite, I had to go down in the basement to break out in laughter.

Don't know whats wrong with me :???:

2knees

Nice signature Jack. You should make that a bumper sticker. I'd buy one.

OK, GSS you got me! The combination of this thread, your reply and your avatar got me laughing so hard, I couldn't add anything with out chuckling so hard. Last nite, I had to go down in the basement to break out in laughter.

Don't know whats wrong with me :???:

I'm glad you like my new Avatar...it's the O face...you know Greg has that look when he's hitting the zipperline...

WICKEDBUMPER

2Knees and Jack,
heads up guys...you know that south of the mason-dixon line, "noodling" means sticking your entire arm into an underwater hole and hoping a catfish bites your hand so you can pull a big ol' catfish out of the hole by its mouth with your bare hands.
me thinks ass noodling means something totaly different to the non-skiing world.

jack97

2Knees and Jack,
heads up guys...you know that south of the mason-dixon line, "noodling" means sticking your entire arm into an underwater hole and hoping a catfish bites your hand so you can pull a big ol' catfish out of the hole by its mouth with your bare hands.
me thinks ass noodling means something totaly different to the non-skiing world.

Yeah, I saw a vid on that, crazy stuff. Some of them are ticked off that other "noodlers" are using oxygen gear so that they can go deeper and stay submerge longer.

BTW, my inlaw has a summer place in Georgia, I would never put that on my bumper sticker if I had to bring down our car. I had images of deliverance first I went there.... we even did whitewater rafting, nothing remote though.

March 28th will problably be Bear Mountain Mogul Challenge. I expect to see some of you there this year.

mondeo

March 28th will problably be Bear Mountain Mogul Challenge. I expect to see some of you there this year.

Hopefully they move it back into April. I want to do it, but we'll see how much progress I've made by the time registration closes.

Greg

Staff member

Chris Sullivan saw this thread and is considering moving the March comp up to 3/22 so there's less of a chance of a conflict with the BMMC. The Sundown event might be a good warm-up for the BMMCers too!

Philpug

Keep me posted with particulars and I am sure we will be help with representation.

Greg

Staff member
Keep me posted with particulars and I am sure we will be help with representation.

What specifically do you have in mind? Are you a Hart rep? Phil?

Perhaps an F17 for the winner? :-o