• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2009 Ski Sundown Mogul Competitions

Greg

Staff member
not gonna happen. got softball tonight then dee is working tomorrow and i'm leaving for 10 days at the cape on friday. when i get back though.

Its a hardtail (no rear suspension if thats what that means) cheapo made by diamondback. I cant remember the exact model. its in my car. If i get the motivation i'll walk out there so you can tell me exactly what a p.o.s. it really is.

the one thing that concerned me tooling around the parking lot was the "lowest" gear didnt seem all that "low". i'm thinking climbing on it might be a real bitch.

Yeah, let us know what the model is. I think DB actually makes some decent bikes. And regardless of what it is you're already a million miles ahead of johnnypoach and Grassi. :lol: I'm sure it's fine to get started on...

o3jeff

Didn't Steve say Johnny was interested in it?

But then again Johnny put some new tires on his FS so I think he is into that bike for the long haul.

Greg

Staff member
Didn't Steve say Johnny was interested in it?

But then again Johnny put some new tires on his FS so I think he is into that bike for the long haul.

Whoops. I forgot about that. :oops: I think I already have a new "buyer".

madskier6

You boys really need to rename (or split out) this thread. Every time I see new posts in here, I think it's news or developments about the 2009 Sundown Mogul Competitions. Instead, all I'm reading about lately is your latest MTBing developments. That's cool as those are important issues as well but you're really giving me a head fake on the bump comps. :lol:

deadheadskier

Staff member
It's a C.L.I.T. thing

They're kind of like lawn grubs; very little you can do when they decide to take over the field/thread. They'll turn a favorite groomer thread into a mogul love sausage fest and a thread about bump competitions into a men in tights MTB chest bump and there's really very little you can do to stop it.

2knees

It's a C.L.I.T. thing

They're kind of like lawn grubs; very little you can do when they decide to take over the field/thread. They'll turn a favorite groomer thread into a mogul love sausage fest and a thread about bump competitions into a men in tights MTB chest bump and there's really very little you can do to stop it.

lawn grubs. lol.

i guess the other question would be why you are even reading this thread. This is for us hardcore sundown bump skiers. I dont believe i've seen you tackle the beast that is temptor.

Greg

Staff member
There are some major developments going on behind the scenes, especially in regards to the spring comp. I'm not at liberty to say anything, but rest assured, if everything falls into place, it's going to be one helluva event to remember. That's for sure...
:spread:

bvibert

Staff member
There are some major developments going on behind the scenes, especially in regards to the spring comp. I'm not at liberty to say anything, but rest assured, if everything falls into place, it's going to be one helluva event to remember. That's for sure...
:spread:

Gee, thanks for the tease... :roll:

Greg

Staff member
Gee, thanks for the tease... :roll:

That's all I can give you right now. Sorry. Trust me. If it all works out, it's going to be one of the biggest skiing events SNE's ever seen. Still a number of "ifs" and "maybes".