Abasin 5/9-5/11 - Page 6

AlpineZone

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Abasin 5/9-5/11

Quote Originally Posted by snoseek View Post
    Severine if your considering colorado as a home I give it a big thumbs up, I like it here alot and not just for the skiing. Strictly skiing I would be in utah but I lived there 3 winters and like it here overall more. I skied powder this morning, drove 1 hour home and mountain biked dry trails @ 75 degrees. I've seen rain briefly 4 times since november, had snow on the ground less than 30 days this winter. Little less $$$$ but better quality of life for me at least.
    Tempting, tempting! Every CO resident I spoke with about this was widely in favor. HOWEVER, the timing just isn't right at the moment. But I will definitely come back!

2knees - there were plenty of times I was jealous of the AZ trips this past season. Thank you for the Mother's Day wishes. We all had a great one!

More pics?

Last edited by severine; May 12, 2008 at 12:25 AM. Reason: fix typo

This is actually from Saturday but I just got the pic.... me with a fellow Diva on the chair lift (photo by itri)

I "hiked" up to the Montezuma Bowl.... but chickened out when I looked over the lip. I was not in the right frame of mind for it. But I did get some photos of the view:

Assume the position! (With a little bit of Hart product placement...)

We hang for a while with a Diva's son

And that's it! Tomorrow I head home and back to reality. I think I'm better prepared for it now, though. The Divas are planning on a week in Summit County, CO next March and I REALLY want to get out for at least a long weekend.
    Last edited by severine; May 12, 2008 at 6:59 AM. Reason: added photo

Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    Ok, what's going on here!
    Andy, you're one sick dude, BTW!

way to get some girls ... geez a-basin is looking amazing for this time of year. love pallavicini!

we also love it there and would consider a move out there when the time is right ...

You ladies got an awfully nice one today.
    Sure wish we'd hooked up for some turns.
    I was in Montezuma Bowl, Palli, and the cornice.

With a group the size of ours, we tended to split into groups of terrain preference, mixing it up and mingling. I rarely saw Severine, but had a blast with her when I did. This group of women is awesome!!!
    Building a quiver is just foreplay for snowgasms

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    Andy, you're one sick dude, BTW!
    Damn! You just figure that out

Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    Damn! You just figure that out
    That's okay. It's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post
    I rarely saw Severine, but had a blast with her when I did. This group of women is awesome!!!
    I wish I had a chance to ski with you, but it didn't matter. It was just great being here with all of you!!!!! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post

Hung out with Phil (the Hart rep...also on epic) for a bit while I drank a beer and just had a great time. (I know I keep saying that, but the only other word I can think of is radical )

!!!

It;s cool that you got to meet Phil from Epicski. I had the pleasure of skiing with him last season at Blue mountain. He only skied Blue because he lost a bet with me. I didn't know he was a Hart rep. Anyway I really enjoyed your reports from A-Basin. I've never skied there before but it's on my list.

broke my two month pot sobriety. .
    Ahahahaha..wow you must have gotten ripped!!!

Thread Information