• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter this weekend. May 31st

The 4th Annual June 1, Hellgate Skiathon will take place this Saturday Morning (close enough to June). As always, we will have kids, adults, dogs and members of the HMSP joining us. We need a shovel to build a jump and someone to document the action. Departure time is 10am from behind the Liftside Condos. Bring bug repellent. Looks like a good strip of snow is left for our enjoyment. Come see Mr. Humble and his family in action (what an embaressing thread). We're having a big party and a concert in my back yard afterwards.

Last years report.....
http://forums.alpinezone.com/16723-hunter-mtn-june-2nd-mtn-jam-2007-a.html?highlight=hunter+june

sullydog

Damn, I gotta see if i can convince the parents. I'm goin to Mountain Jam so I'll be around. I really hope I can go.

dmc

i never made it up... :(

I found out i had an afterparty gig to play drums at - so i figured i rest up...

got a total of 8 hours of sleep last weekend... insane...

sullydog

I was at Mtn. Jam, front row both nights for Gov't Mule. That Saturday night show was siiiccckkkkk.

dmc

I was at Mtn. Jam, front row both nights for Gov't Mule. That Saturday night show was siiiccckkkkk.

front row Friday night too! Was wearing an orange mets shirt.. Apparently in the video all the time... :)