• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

chainlove.com

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Has anyone else been seeing the same product for the last 12 hrs or so? I keep reloading and it always has Sugoi Zap Cycling Vest - Women's. Want to be sure it isn't just me. :dunce:

bvibert

Staff member
Has anyone else been seeing the same product for the last 12 hrs or so? I keep reloading and it always has Sugoi Zap Cycling Vest - Women's. Want to be sure it isn't just me. :dunce:

There's a bike light up there right now. Try refreshing the page with Ctrl+F5.

o3jeff

Mines fine, this morning before I left for work there were some shorts, now the light for $75. If you want to order it pm me your credit card info:-D

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
My computer is clearly f'd up. :angry: I closed the browser and reopened... no change. Just rebooted the POS and it's still showing the same damn thing. :angry:

bvibert

Staff member
My computer is clearly f'd up. :angry: I closed the browser and reopened... no change. Just rebooted the POS and it's still showing the same damn thing. :angry:

Did you try resetting the router and modem like I said in the other thread?

Trekchick

Carrie this happened to me on SAC. I think it has something to do with cache chest.

For the moment, Brian's helmet with the useless vizor is up.
$41.09 a couple different colours and sizes.

:)
NAV.jpg

bvibert

Staff member
I bought mine on SAC (before Chainlove), but I paid $55.60! :angry: The short visor was one of the selling points to me. ;) :p

Trekchick

I bought mine on SAC (before Chainlove), but I paid $55.60! :angry: The short visor was one of the selling points to me. ;) :p
In case you didn't notice, I didn't call it a short visor. I called it a goofy visor ;)

I'm assuming that your head is worth the extra 15.00 you paid. Or..........perhaps not! :eek:

bvibert

Staff member
Yup, those are the ones I got. I like them, but the XLs seem a bit on the small side for me, so the small amount of padding doesn't seem to line up all that well with my hand. They're plenty comfortable though. :D

gmcunni

i like the 1/2 finger gloves i have now but couldn't pass up the bargin. if nothing else, i'd think they'd be better as the weather gets colder. i'll keep both pairs in my pack and use either pair as needed.

bvibert

Staff member
i like the 1/2 finger gloves i have now but couldn't pass up the bargin. if nothing else, i'd think they'd be better as the weather gets colder. i'll keep both pairs in my pack and use either pair as needed.

These will probably only keep your hands slightly warmer as they're pretty ventilated. I find they're more useful for preventing cuts on your hands when you fall or when you have to push sharp pricker bush type brush out of the way as you're riding.