chainlove.com - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: chainlove.com

i just bought a new mtb jersey off the site for like $17 bucks. just one more place to make impulse buys off my paycheck.
    my photo site.
    Frigid Light.

Hey Brian, whats the chance of getting you to set up a tracker for this site like you did with Steep and Cheap were it refreshes it self?

Would be much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    Hey Brian, whats the chance of getting you to set up a tracker for this site like you did with Steep and Cheap were it refreshes it self?

Would be much appreciated
    That's something that I plan on doing, I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to it though. Now that I see that there's interest I'll put more priority on it.
    Brian

Has anyone ordered from this site yet? I did, but never got an Email confirmation. Is that typical? Does SAC usually send Email confirmation of an order?

I ski double black diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Has anyone ordered from this site yet? I did, but never got an Email confirmation. Is that typical? Does SAC usually send Email confirmation of an order?
    Yes, SAC does send email confirmations.

Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    Yes, SAC does send email confirmations.
    I figured they would and would expect the same from the Chainlove site. Now I'm wondering if I actually completed the order or not... It was early in the morning so I very easily could have spaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I figured they would and would expect the same from the Chainlove site. Now I'm wondering if I actually completed the order or not... It was early in the morning so I very easily could have spaced.
    You should able to login to your account and see your order history. The login is the same for all of the bc.com sites from what I've seen, but it will only show your order history from what ever site you've logged in through.
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    You should able to login to your account and see your order history. The login is the same for all of the bc.com sites from what I've seen, but it will only show your order history from what ever site you've logged in through.
    Thanks Brian. It turns out I did actually place the order...

Anyone have any recommendations for MTB shorts? I tried on the Zoic with the removable liners at EMS and they really didn't fit too well. The liner was too tight and the shorts too big, felt really awkward.

Or is the best way to go is with the spandex ones with a pair of shorts over them?

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    Anyone have any recommendations for MTB shorts? I tried on the Zoic with the removable liners at EMS and they really didn't fit too well. The liner was too tight and the shorts too big, felt really awkward.

Or is the best way to go is with the spandex ones with a pair of shorts over them?
    I have a pair of Zoic shorts (R.O.T.Y.) that I really like. When those I dirty I have some padded mesh liners that I wear under regular nylon hiking shorts. The only problem with that approach is that the shorts are a little too baggy and sometimes catch on the seat when I'm trying to shift around for obstacles and stuff. I like the liners instead of regular spandex shorts because they're cooler and generally cheaper.
    Brian

Thread Information