• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

chainlove.com

Greg

Staff member
I need new fingerless biking gloves too. My 15 year old Trek gloves are beat. If anyone sees some nice ones come up, please bump this thread with a PSA. Padded palms preferably.

o3jeff

I've been stalking the site all week for sized medium mt bike shorts, either I miss them or they don't have my size

Greg

Staff member
Glad I didn't wait too long...

gmcunni

I need new fingerless biking gloves too. My 15 year old Trek gloves are beat. If anyone sees some nice ones come up, please bump this thread with a PSA. Padded palms preferably.

I've been stalking the site all week for sized medium mt bike shorts, either I miss them or they don't have my size

in case you didn't know, they do make a desktop alert app you can install that pops up each new deal as it comes out (SAC does the same, it would be great if they had one app for both deals!!) The apps suck up memory so might not be good for a lower end PC.

Greg

Staff member
in case you didn't know, they do make a desktop alert app you can install that pops up each new deal as it comes out (SAC does the same, it would be great if they had one app for both deals!!) The apps suck up memory so might not be good for a lower end PC.

I usually just try to keep an eye on the DGD forum here. I'm happy that aside from a chain tool or multi-tool with one and new gloves, I'm pretty much set. Otherwise, I'll go broke.

Greg

Staff member
They got a seat post on now for you Greg! One piece.

It turns out the construction adhesive did hold! The seat moving was the whole post so the clamp just wasn't totally tight.

Greg

Staff member
Crap! I missed the socks....

Greg

Staff member
Got these (2 pairs) for like $33 shipped this morning:

BK.jpg

NEWKH.jpg

So, these supposedly shipped on the 9th, but UPS reports no further updates since then. Scheduled delilvery date was supposed to be yesterday. I called UPS and they said the shipper needs to initiate a trace which Chainlove/BC did pretty quickly. Bummer. I was hoping these would be here for my ride on Thursday.

o3jeff

I ordered shorts on Sunday and the UPS tracking says they will be delivered on Monday the 23rd. The shoes I ordered are suppose to be here this Thursday. I went with the 3 day shipping on those since I am impatient like a little kid when I buy stuff.

Greg

Staff member
Big ups for Chainlove/Backcountry.com

So, these supposedly shipped on the 9th, but UPS reports no further updates since then. Scheduled delilvery date was supposed to be yesterday. I called UPS and they said the shipper needs to initiate a trace which Chainlove/BC did pretty quickly. Bummer. I was hoping these would be here for my ride on Thursday.

So this shipment went into "exception" status which basically means UPS has no effin clue where it is. I asked the chainlove guys if they could reship the order overnight, and these are now coming to me UPS NDA! Talk about great customer service!

o3jeff

Good to hear they took care of your right away. I sent them a question the other day and they responded within an half hour. Very pleased with them and SAC.