• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

chainlove.com

Greg

Staff member
That's what I have. I paid $30 on an EMS gift certificate.

Greg

Staff member
You guys are rough. :lol:

Be careful though, the old man can bury both of you in the mogul field... ;) And as rad as MTB is, we all know that's it's just training for the bump comps.

o3jeff

There you go Brian, it is even a $1 cheaper tonight! Hopefully you chose Priority mail, I order some gloves on Sunday and got the today already. Seems UPS takes a week plus from them, With Priority mail you don't get a tracking number, but who cares when stuff shows up in 3 days and is cheaper than UPS.

EDIT: never mind, priority is more on larger items

Last edited:

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I ordered the thing. I needed a hydration pack that had at least a chest strap. I'm tired of my old Camelbak with shite sliding around and what not. Plus my reservoir was old and needed a new bite valve and had a hard time finding one that fit.

bvibert

Staff member
Great... I guess I know which pack I won't be wearing the next time I ride with you chumps... :roll:

I really just got it for the bladder, but I'll probably use the pack itself from time to time too.. ;)

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Great... I guess I know which pack I won't be wearing the next time I ride with you chumps... :roll:

I really just got it for the bladder, but I'll probably use the pack itself from time to time too.. ;)

I can see the thinly veiled excitement and joy underneith the sarcasm and cynism.

bvibert

Staff member
I can see the thinly veiled excitement and joy underneith the sarcasm and cynism.

Yeah, you're right.. I think we should take it one step forward and coordinate outfits next time we go out...

I'll be wearing the following outfit next time we ride:

YEL.jpg

RDWHBK.jpg

RED_D1.jpg