chainlove.com - Page 7

AlpineZone

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: chainlove.com

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    Good to hear they took care of your right away. I sent them a question the other day and they responded within an half hour. Very pleased with them and SAC.
    Well, they're both just satellite sites for backcountry.com so the great customer service is expected. I just wish they were on the East coast. I ordered some stuff from EMS the other day. It shipped ground and was here the next day.

I ski double black diamonds.

If they have the option of shipping USPS Priority, I usually chose it, gets it here in 2-3 days and is cheaper than UPS. It just doesn't have the fancy online tracking.

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    Good to hear they took care of your right away. I sent them a question the other day and they responded within an half hour. Very pleased with them and SAC.
    sometimes SAC's customer service may be a little too good, there was a time this winter when i think MrsSnowBunSki (wife) was having an on line affair with those guys!??!
    "that feeling: hovering in a weightless space with honey on the tip of your tongue and pure red blood gorging your heart, soaring on a current of angelic music cutting clear mountain air." -norman ollestad, crazy for the storm

UPS tracking says my hydration pack will be here tomorrow, can't wait to use it...... some time this fall

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    So this shipment went into "exception" status which basically means UPS has no effin clue where it is. I asked the chainlove guys if they could reship the order overnight, and these are now coming to me UPS NDA! Talk about great customer service!
    Turns out both orders showed up the same day. They made it very easy to return the duplicate. Hydration pack should arrive today!

Am I the only one who noticed that they seem to rotate through the same 20 or so items with a few new ones thrown in every once and awhile??
    Brian

Today it seemed like that.

I've noticed that too, but they still usually sneak in something good in between.

Hydration pack is here. It's perfect. A nice amount of storage, but not overly big. It's got a neat sleeve for my pump. I had to return my riding gloves to EMS since they were too small. I doubt I'll get the replacement in time for Sunday.

Oh, by the way, those shorts I bought each came with a tire lever. I now have five!

Thread Information