• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The nastiest things you've eaten late night

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Ew, even when I was pregnant and waking up in the middle of the night to eat, I NEVER ate like that! :puke: In fact, I really didn't eat anything gross even when pregnant. No pickles and ice cream for me.

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
mmmmm Bacon :spin:

By the time you cook a pound of bacon all you have left is maybe 2/3 of a pound at the most. I think it sounds pretty tasty. Throw in a couple slabs of sausage and you're set :idea:

Hawkshot99

I woke up starving last night at like 2 in the morning. No bs, I microwaved and ate an entire package of bacon. The nausea today is unreal. I can taste bacon every time I move. I cant even describe how disgusting I feel right now.

Havent gotten up and cooked/eaten bacon, but have eaten a bag of precooked shredded bacon.:razz: So yummy and didnt make me sick at all.

Grossest was probally a big block of cheese followed by a bottle of ketchup.:-o:razz: That didnt make me sick either, not even after many many beers!:beer:

campgottagopee

I woke up starving last night at like 2 in the morning. No bs, I microwaved and ate an entire package of bacon. The nausea today is unreal. I can taste bacon every time I move. I cant even describe how disgusting I feel right now.

Been busy as heck today, so just seeing this now, and after working 14 hrs today LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:puke:

Grassi21

So man nights. So many calories.

i have taken down an entire bag of doritos followed by a pint of ben and jerry's.

I have taken down an entire bag of oreos.

after eating two burgers (each burger had two 1/4 lb patties) i fried up and ate the following; 2 twinkies, 1 devil dog, and 6 oreos. i forgot the mound of fries i had with the burger. i feel fat thinking of that night.

Paul

At least the bacon was cooked.

That's what I was thinking....

Not sure how it compares to my eating an entire can of Hormel Corned-Beef Hash uncooked.

Or pouring a bottle of ceasar dressing on a head of iceberg lettuce, and eating that.

Or a bagel topped with Habanero salsa, slice of American cheese, sliced GREEN olives and diced artichoke hearts.

Paul

i just bough two pints of ben and jerry's. think i can eat them both right now?

dareyou-732887.jpg

I Triple DAWG Dare You!!!!

Paul

I could do 3 standing on my head, but diet doesn't permit it.

'sides, ain't nuthin' nasty about B&J....

drjeff

I could do 3 standing on my head, but diet doesn't permit it.

'sides, ain't nuthin' nasty about B&J....

If you lined me up 3 B&J pints (cinnamon buns, oatmeal cookie, and either brownie batter or Fossil Fuel) and I didn't mind about 12 hours of intestinal distress, those suckers would be gone in no time ;)

Paul

If you lined me up 3 B&J pints (cinnamon buns, oatmeal cookie, and either brownie batter or Fossil Fuel) and I didn't mind about 12 hours of intestinal distress, those suckers would be gone in no time ;)

Cherry Garcia, Mint and (used to be Oreo) cookie, and the one with chocolate and caramel and yeah, stay upwind of me for about a week.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
You guys eat worse than emotional women! :lol:

I used to have ice cream just about every night (and Ben & Jerry's usually would last 2 nights, 3 if I was trying to be really good). But in the last 6.5/7 weeks, I can count only 2 times I indulged: once as part of a dessert I shared when I was in CO, and a couple days ago when I had a Ben & Jerry's 7-layer coconut bar shake as my main meal of the day. Oddly, I'm not missing it either.

Hawkshot99

time to get to business. i'm honestly not going to attempt to eat both. but that pint of cheescake brownie is going down.

WUSS!!!!!!!

I do not have pictures of the first part but it was 2 biggie fries from Wendy's drowned in liquid cheese.

Followed by 18 scoops, 5 toppings
photo.php

Had to get it all...
photo.php