• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The nastiest things you've eaten late night

Grassi21

Looking back on my posts in this thread I realized they are not nasty. Its the amount of food I can throw down my throat late night that is nasty.

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
You guys eat worse than emotional women! :lol:

I used to have ice cream just about every night (and Ben & Jerry's usually would last 2 nights, 3 if I was trying to be really good). But in the last 6.5/7 weeks, I can count only 2 times I indulged: once as part of a dessert I shared when I was in CO, and a couple days ago when I had a Ben & Jerry's 7-layer coconut bar shake as my main meal of the day. Oddly, I'm not missing it either.

I can do a pint/night easy. I'm a one flavor man...Ben and
Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Full on Ice Cream....none of that girly, frozen yogurt, either. Right before bed too. But, the title of this thread is "the nastiest thing you've eaten late night". Ice cream doesn't qualify as nasty. Even if its a full pint!

During the week, I don't really eat dinner. I ride the bike super early, have fruit (a fair amount, (a peach, apple and a bannna) a cup of tea. Then, I'll have a large late lunch. Large. 2 slices of pizza or chinese food, or soup and a large sandwich. Couple cups of green tea during the afternoon and evening...and my pint o' ice cream. Goto sleep, Repeat. As long as I get on the bike 4-5 days a week...I'll burn more calories than I take in).

I can do a pint/night easy. I'm a one flavor man...Ben and
Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Full on Ice Cream....none of that girly, frozen yogurt, either. Right before bed too. But, the title of this thread is "the nastiest thing you've eaten late night". Ice cream doesn't qualify as nasty. Even if its a full pint!

During the week, I don't really eat dinner. I ride the bike super early, have fruit (a fair amount, (a peach, apple and a bannna) a cup of tea. Then, I'll have a large late lunch. Large. 2 slices of pizza or chinese food, or soup and a large sandwich. Couple cups of green tea during the afternoon and evening...and my pint o' ice cream. Goto sleep, Repeat. As long as I get on the bike 4-5 days a week...I'll burn more calories than I take in).

I get the little Ben and Jerrys Dixie cups as portion control..they're only like 3-4 ounces and about 200 calories for the ice cream..

tree_skier

Back in the club lacrosse days, after games we would order up a big plate of jalepeno's and see who could eat the most without touching the beer.

MR. evil

One of my co-worker used to have a yearly Earth Day party back before he had kids. This was nothing more than an excuse to drink all day. During the inaugural event the beer / booze ran out around 9 or 10, and we had to find something new to drink. The host invented a new game, Earth Day shots. Players in the game created an 'earth day shot' out of any combination of liquids and or solid foods in the kitchen. The goal was to make something so nasty no one else would drink it after you did. After you drank / eat your earth day shot and managed to keep it down (we were already REALLY drunk) the other players would follow. If anyone of them refused to drink your shot, or yacked after they drank it they were out of the game. This continued until there was only one left. It got really nasty real quick. My memory is a bit fuzzy, The game lasted a couple of rounds and the shot the eventually won made several of us blow chuncks just watching the winner drink it. He filled a shot glass with the juice from a freshly opened can of baked beans, a few baked beans and also the large chuck of fat from the beans. He also specified that you had to chew the shot:puke:

The few ramaining players quit and bowed down to his greatness!

Grassi21

One of my co-worker used to have a yearly Earth Day party back before he had kids. This was nothing more than an excuse to drink all day. During the inaugural event the beer / booze ran out around 9 or 10, and we had to find something new to drink. The host invented a new game, Earth Day shots. Players in the game created an 'earth day shot' out of any combination of liquids and or solid foods in the kitchen. The goal was to make something so nasty no one else would drink it after you did. After you drank / eat your earth day shot and managed to keep it down (we were already REALLY drunk) the other players would follow. If anyone of them refused to drink your shot, or yacked after they drank it they were out of the game. This continued until there was only one left. It got really nasty real quick. My memory is a bit fuzzy, The game lasted a couple of rounds and the shot the eventually won made several of us blow chuncks just watching the winner drink it. He filled a shot glass with the juice from a freshly opened can of baked beans, a few baked beans and also the large chuck of fat from the beans. He also specified that you had to chew the shot:puke:

One year during lax initiations we made the rookies drink cheap vodka shots with worchestier (sp?) sauce and old bay seasoning. That was after locking them in the garage in women's underwear to finish a week old skunked keg.

Greg

Staff member
He filled a shot glass with the juice from a freshly opened can of baked beans, a few baked beans and also the large chuck of fat from the beans. He also specified that you had to chew the shot:puke:

I might be strange, but that doesn't sound overly gross to me. Might be different with a bunch of booze in your belly though...

One year during lax initiations we made the rookies drink cheap vodka shots with worchestier (sp?) sauce and old bay seasoning. That was after locking them in the garage in women's underwear to finish a week old skunked keg.

Oh man..I'm glad I never had to go through hazing..better than the freshman from the UVM Hockey team who had to do the elephant walk..

Grassi21

Oh man..I'm glad I never had to go through hazing..better than the freshman from the UVM Hockey team who had to do the elephant walk..

Yuck. My year we had to drink a keg in tighty whitey's and then mingle at a lacrosse party while wearing them. Then we did a relay race in women's clothing. Oh yeah, then they shaved our heads in all kinds of stupid patterns.

Moe Ghoul

That's lightweight stuff. I was "Pledgemaster" for an incoming class. That was fun. When I pledged we had to wear a burlap sack under our clothes for a week, no showers, eat raw onions, 2 mile jogs every AM, and lots and lots of pushups. Midnite lineups, kidnap a brother for a weekend pledge raid, steal food from the frat house, naked swimming at the College Motel pool next door, lotsa whacky fun stuff. Outta 21 guys that pledged in my class, only 3 actually made it all the way to brotherhood, lol. Then there was some other more heinous stuff, but we did have "Olive" races.

Paul

I might be strange, but that doesn't sound overly gross to me. Might be different with a bunch of booze in your belly though...

Me too. I always eat the salt pork. Best part of a can o' beans....

And what is it about Hockey, LaCrosse et al... that has a wicked case of teh ghey?

jjmcgo

Buzzy's

How long has it been since they closed Buzzy's at the bottom of Charles Street?
Almost anything off that menu was gross but leave the wrappers in the car and come out on a summer morning and you'd get that awful reminder that you'd had the BBQ Pork late last night.