Nepaug State Forest, CT June 15th 2008 (Father's Day) - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Southington, CT
    Posts
    9,792
    Brian, here is the video I mentioned last night were he rides down that cliff jump.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQzqQ...eature=related


  2. #22
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    Brian, here is the video I mentioned last night were he rides down that cliff jump.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQzqQ...eature=related
    That video really manages to make it not look as big as it really is.
    Brian

  3. #23
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    That video really manages to make it not look as big as it really is.
    Agreed. The perspective of it when the guy is wandering around give you a good feel for it, but when he rides it, it looks small. It really doesn't matter anyway though cuz I'm pretty sure I'll never try it.
    I ski double black diamonds.

  4. #24
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Agreed. The perspective of it when the guy is wandering around give you a good feel for it, but when he rides it, it looks small. It really doesn't matter anyway though cuz I'm pretty sure I'll never try it.
    The sick part is that the video makes me think that I could ride it...
    Brian

  5. #25
    One of Randi's Co-workers rides there all the time and does all of those stunts. He told Randi that cliff jumed is called 'Flight Simulator'.

  6. #26
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    The sick part is that the video makes me think that I could ride it...
    You obviously didn't get enough sleep last night. You seem a bit delirious.
    I ski double black diamonds.

  7. #27
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    One of Randi's Co-workers rides there all the time and does all of those stunts. He told Randi that cliff jumed is called 'Flight Simulator'.
    This is the only flight simulator I'll be doing.
    I ski double black diamonds.

  8. #28
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    You obviously didn't get enough sleep last night. You seem a bit delirious.
    That must be the problem. You'd think that with how banged up I feel from yesterday's ride that I wouldn't have these illusions of my riding ability...
    Brian

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    That must be the problem. You'd think that with how banged up I feel from yesterday's ride that I wouldn't have these illusions of my riding ability...
    More like delusions of grandeur.

    I'd like to see you guys try that stuff!
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

  10. #30
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    I'd like to see you guys try that stuff!
    No you wouldn't.....
    I ski double black diamonds.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 5:36 AM.