• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nepaug State Forest, CT June 15th 2008 (Father's Day)

Greg

Staff member
That video really manages to make it not look as big as it really is.

Agreed. The perspective of it when the guy is wandering around give you a good feel for it, but when he rides it, it looks small. It really doesn't matter anyway though cuz I'm pretty sure I'll never try it.

bvibert

Staff member
Agreed. The perspective of it when the guy is wandering around give you a good feel for it, but when he rides it, it looks small. It really doesn't matter anyway though cuz I'm pretty sure I'll never try it.

The sick part is that the video makes me think that I could ride it... :eek:

MR. evil

One of Randi's Co-workers rides there all the time and does all of those stunts. He told Randi that cliff jumed is called 'Flight Simulator'.

Greg

Staff member
The sick part is that the video makes me think that I could ride it... :eek:

You obviously didn't get enough sleep last night. You seem a bit delirious.

Greg

Staff member
One of Randi's Co-workers rides there all the time and does all of those stunts. He told Randi that cliff jumed is called 'Flight Simulator'.

[thread="30069"]This[/thread] is the only flight simulator I'll be doing. :lol:

bvibert

Staff member
You obviously didn't get enough sleep last night. You seem a bit delirious.

That must be the problem. You'd think that with how banged up I feel from yesterday's ride that I wouldn't have these illusions of my riding ability...