• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MTB: West Hartford Reservoir, CT - 6/22/08

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Yes it does. Especially if others start to do stupid crap. For some reason I always feel the need to out "stupid" everyone. I don't care if people are better than me at something, but they will not be stupider. Though after seeing some of the Powhunter videos I'm not sure I compete. A make a stand against it when I know for a fact I'm going to wreck (unless there is deep snow). :spin:

Yes, most likely. :dunce:

So how hard is this ride anyway? Mileage? Vert gained?

Still waiting...

Bitchy bitch bitch. PM sent.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Stupid architects. Do you guys measure anything or just half ass it and guesstimate? Any good engineer would know the mileage and vert gained down to at least 3 or 4 sig figs. :roll::razz:

Hahaha, Austin is picking up engineering faster than I thought.

Careful what you ask for, he'll give you the distances in fractions of a foot or some other asinine unit.

They haven't caught up to the last 30 years when the rest of the world decided to stop being retarded and use SI.

Greg

Staff member
I'm out on this ride. I don't need to endure all this geeky engineer small talk in person. That's not my idea of a fun Sunday morning...

;)

awf170

I'm out on this ride. I don't need to endure all this geeky engineer small talk in person. That's not my idea of a fun Sunday morning...

;)

Come on Greg, everyone knows that everything in life is more fun once you know the physics behind it.

I bet my piece of shit bike has a higher coefficient of friction then Marc's super nerded out bike.

See it's fun!

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Come on Greg, everyone knows that everything in life is more fun once you know the physics behind it.

I bet my piece of shit bike has a higher coefficient of friction then Marc's super nerded out bike.

See it's fun!

Your bike is a two wheeled coefficient of static friction.

MR. evil

If anyone cannot make it tommorrow please try to post something in this thread by 6:30am so we are not waiting around for anyone that is never going to show.

Steve,
I am still going to bring an spare Der. just incase you con't have yours yet.

See you all in the morning

Tim

bvibert

Staff member
If anyone cannot make it tommorrow please try to post something in this thread by 6:30am so we are not waiting around for anyone that is never going to show.

Steve,
I am still going to bring an spare Der. just incase you con't have yours yet.

See you all in the morning

Tim

Yes, or call one of us if you have one of our cell numbers. I'm thinking we'll wait around 15 minutes for people to show before assuming that they're not coming.