• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

West Hartford Reservoir, CT - 6/22/08

Greg

Staff member
Poor Steve, half the video was his crash over and over...

Ever since that epic wipe-out at the Sundown bump comp, it seems like Steve is always up for crashing for the video. Maybe I psyche him out. I love how he ends the video with, "that's all you're getting out of me today." :lol:

powhunter

Ever since that epic wipe-out at the Sundown bump comp, it seems like Steve is always up for crashing for the video. Maybe I psyche him out. I love how he ends the video with, "that's all you're getting out of me today." :lol:

ha ha ha!!!!!....I seem to do fine until ya break out the cam....cant afford any more black and blues for a while...going to the cape in a couple weeks..just gonna tell everyone my girlfriend beats me to submission with a stick....dropped the bike off today at bikers edge....told em to fix everything...will have it back on thurs

steve

MR. evil

dropped the bike off today at bikers edge....told em to fix everything...will have it back on thurs

steve

I hope you are joking, and that is not what you really told them? If so call them up and tell them to fix the front and rear ders, and give the bike a once over to see what else is wrong. Then have them call you before they fix anything else for your approval.

Greg

Staff member
The amount of repairs today were just silly today. I have never been on a ride when that many thing went wrong with the bikes.

What's really amazing is that johnypoach's bike held up fine....despite crashing through the woods off the trail... :lol:

wa-loaf

Nice riding, keep up the videos. You're getting me through the couch surfing I'm doing this summer.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Sweet, I'll drive an hour fifteen again to watch someone else do that... :D

But we wouldn't want you to get hurt before your 5K.
I appreciate that. :D So I guess that means late Aug/sometime Sept for me to try it? After the 5K, I have a 5 mile race in August.

And I"m honest. I'll try that!