West Hartford Reservoir, CT - 6/22/08 - Page 6

AlpineZone

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 63
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    I'm actually more worried about your Hardrock falling apart on the landing...
    Bah. It'll be fine. What's the worst that could happen?

    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    I'd be happy with you giving the 'huck' in the video a shot...
    Find me something to practice on and I'll show you what I can do!

    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

  2. #52
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    Bah. It'll be fine. What's the worst that could happen?
    Aren't you the chick that got wiped out on Temptor showing off a little bit? Save this technical stuff for the pros...like Jeff and me.
    I ski double black diamonds.

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Aren't you the chick that got wiped out on Temptor showing off a little bit? Save this technical stuff for the pros...like Jeff and me.
    You're not making progress unless you fall, right? Besides, I walked (and skied) away from Temptor. Skied away from my (partial) ACL tear on Nor'Easter, too. It's no biggie!
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    You're not making progress unless you fall, right? Besides, I walked (and skied) away from Temptor. Skied away from my (partial) ACL tear on Nor'Easter, too. It's no biggie!
    ya lookin for a personal trainer????


    steve

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by powhunter View Post
    ya lookin for a personal trainer????
    On how to fall with style?

    At least you go for it! I need to do more of that.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

  6. #56
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    Bah. It'll be fine. What's the worst that could happen?
    Uh... Your wheels could fold over and end up resembling more of a taco than a wheel...

    Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    Find me something to practice on and I'll show you what I can do!
    Okay, we just need to find a babysitter... Any volunteers? Our kids aren't that bad...
    Brian

  7. #57
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    At least you go for it! I need to do more of that.
    +1
    I ski double black diamonds.

  8. #58
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    +1
    x2
    Brian

  9. #59
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    x2
    0
    I ski double black diamonds.

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    x2
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    0
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 1:02 AM.