West Hartford Reservoir, CT - 6/22/08 - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Cool riding with everyone today, thanks for waiting for our late asses and not ditching us.

I think I've convinced Austin to buy a new shifter. His is just plumb wore out. Amazing but true. Next time maybe we can do Case Mountain or... other places.

Id be down for Case. But I haven't been there in a really long time, and never rode there enough to learn the trails.

Or if you wanted to be Justin-cheap you could just buy the rear-

http://www.jensonusa.com/store/produ...ifter+Pod.aspx

but I'd recommend replacing both.
    Making sanity obsolete since 1982...

Again it was a great ride and good to meet Marc and Austin. The first half hour was definitely a butt kicker.

Thanks for the kind words Greg, still a long way to go, but am building some confidence out there.

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    Again it was a great ride and good to meet Marc and Austin. The first half hour was definitely a butt kicker.

Thanks for the kind words Greg, still a long way to go, but am building some confidence out there.
    Jeff - I didn't think you had it on you to ride off that drop. Way to go!!!

I thought everyone did great today. I was really impressed with the way everyone attacked all the obstacles (logs, large rocks, drops) and cleaned most of them. I would venture to guess that was the most technical ride some of you have ever been on.

Good ride today guys. Even with as long as the ride took I still managed to only be a few minutes late for my Daughter's birthday party at my Mom's house. While we were there I passed out for a while. I think I'll sleep good tonight. I'm anxious to do that ride again soon, hopefully we can manage keep the equipment failures down next time. I was happy that I cleared a lot of the logs and stuff, I still have a long way to go in building my confidence though.
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Good ride today guys. Even with as long as the ride took I still managed to only be a few minutes late for my Daughter's birthday party at my Mom's house. While we were there I passed out for a while. I think I'll sleep good tonight. I'm anxious to do that ride again soon, hopefully we can manage keep the equipment failures down next time. I was happy that I cleared a lot of the logs and stuff, I still have a long way to go in building my confidence though.
    Brian,
    Time for an upgrade to help clear those logs

http://www.universalcycles.com/shopp...hp?category=58

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Sweet. While I'm at it, is there anything else I should order from the site? Maybe new tires?

Video Short vid

Here's a short vid of the session you guys did off that small drop:

High res is here.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Here are a few pics:

Quote Originally Posted by awf170 View Post
    Here are a few pics:

Very nice!
    I ski double black diamonds.

Thread Information