• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Posting from the Throne

dmc

I wont even answer a cell on the "john"

wa-loaf

No. You're own your own there. Hawkshot said he does.

Remind me not to touch your laptop if we ever meet-up. :-o

Paul

Hawkshot99

This thread about magazines had me wondering if I'm the only one who is willing to admit I take my lap top with me to the bathroom.
Come on, I can't be the only one!
OR...................am I the only one who's honest about it?:razz:

I admitted to it before you did.

Plus its one of the few ways that i can surf uninterrupted. If I'm in my room people can see I'm "only surfing" When in the bathroom, they think it is a really long bathroom session.

Greg

Staff member
I've definitely done it. Many times...

ComeBackMudPuddles

It takes all my concentration not to miss the bowl. Dunno how you dudes manage to hold the computer with one hand, type with the other AND tinkle at the same time. Amazing!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
My Doc says the john time was never meant to be a reading time, if your not in and out in less than 5 minutes there is something wrong with you...
I agree with this in general. But there have been days where the bathroom was my only escape from the kids... and so I admit to spending time in there doing nothing more than surfing on the laptop, just to not be interrupted for a few minutes.

Trekchick

I agree with this in general. But there have been days where the bathroom was my only escape from the kids... and so I admit to spending time in there doing nothing more than surfing on the laptop, just to not be interrupted for a few minutes.
When you're the Queen, you have every right to enjoy your throne!