• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nassahegan RAW, Burlington, CT - 6/24/08

Crankfire

Website
www.crankfire.com
Glad to hear my "directions" at very least sort of got you through :)

Sounds like you guys had a good time out there, Nass really is a good place. Soooo many trails out there. See you tomorrow evening!

Greg

Staff member
Glad to hear my "directions" at very least sort of got you through :)

Oh definitely. We had to interpolate a few times, but overall your directions were key. Thanks again. Coupled with my crappy ass old GPS, we were able to figure things out.

Sounds like you guys had a good time out there, Nass really is a good place. Soooo many trails out there. See you tomorrow evening!

I like the "sooo many trails" part. I will be there a lot, me thinks.

o3jeff

Put the pedals on last night and tried them out with a quick spin in the basement, little to confined down there and already took a spill:smile:, need to definitely figure out how to loosen the tension up.

I seem to have them adjusted for easy exit and am pretty comfortable popping in and out of them in the back yard so it looks like I am off to Nass to trail test them.