• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Info on Salomon Z12Ti binding wanted

Beetlenut

I'm looking for someone who has the manual that came with these bindings, or who knows how to adjust the bindings for different sized boots.

I'm looking for someone who has the manual that came with these bindings, or who knows how to adjust the bindings for different sized boots.

there's a tab at the bottom of the back end of the heel housing, slide a flat blade screwdriver under the metal tab and twist...this will pop the teeth out of the heel adjustment track and you should be able to move the heel forwards or backwards. If the boot is one size smaller or larger than what the binding was mounted to, you should be fine...if there is more than a size diff, you'll need to take them to a shop and have them remounted.

wa-loaf

there's a tab at the bottom of the back end of the heel housing, slide a flat blade screwdriver under the metal tab and twist...this will pop the teeth out of the heel adjustment track and you should be able to move the heel forwards or backwards. If the boot is one size smaller or larger than what the binding was mounted to, you should be fine...if there is more than a size diff, you'll need to take them to a shop and have them remounted.

Also: There's a little arrow cut out of the back of the binding above the tab. It should fall in the middle of the hash marks with the boot in to have the correct forward pressure. If you can't make that happen you need them remounted.

Also: There's a little arrow cut out of the back of the binding above the tab. It should fall in the middle of the hash marks with the boot in to have the correct forward pressure. If you can't make that happen you need them remounted.

ooops, I forgot to mention the forward pressure range! :oops:

Beetlenut

Ok, thanks guys. I'll look at the adjustments this weekend and see if I have to bring them in, or if I can make them work with my boots.