Woo? A package for Marc? Well this looks quite nice... - Page 6

AlpineZone

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 131
  1. #51
    Trekchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Reno - North Lake Tahoe
    Posts
    3,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post
    You'd have it half done if you'd do less of this > and more of this >
    Do I hear a tick tick tick of the time clock or a tink tink tink of the tools?

    Building a quiver is just foreplay for snowgasms

  2. #52
    You may here my spaghetti buzzer go off in about 10 minutes. I had a nice 30 mile ride to keep my legs loose today in prep for this weekend. Then grocery store then I'll either vice the headset tonight or bring it to work tomorrow and do it in the Instron...

    Lol, using a $20,000 machine to press a $80 headset into a $800 frame. Seems wrong somehow.
    Making sanity obsolete since 1982...

  3. #53
    Trekchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Reno - North Lake Tahoe
    Posts
    3,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Lol, using a $20,000 machine to press a $80 headset into a $800 frame. Seems wrong somehow.
    Not at all....
    I use a 200,000.00 Pay Loader to load a 500,000.00 gravel crusher, to make a 200.00 truck load of gravel.
    Building a quiver is just foreplay for snowgasms

  4. #54
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    You may here my spaghetti buzzer go off in about 10 minutes. I had a nice 30 mile ride to keep my legs loose today in prep for this weekend. Then grocery store then I'll either vice the headset tonight or bring it to work tomorrow and do it in the Instron...

    Lol, using a $20,000 machine to press a $80 headset into a $800 frame. Seems wrong somehow.
    Sounds perfectly sensible to me.

    Is it done yet?
    Brian

  5. #55
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    Is it done yet?
    Brian

  6. #56
    No... it would look kinda bad to do this during work hours... much better off just web browsing
    Making sanity obsolete since 1982...

  7. #57
    Correction, our Instron is actually a $100,000 piece of equipment.

    And can do up to 30,000 pounds. Probably won't need quite that much though.
    Making sanity obsolete since 1982...

  8. #58
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Correction, our Instron is actually a $100,000 piece of equipment.

    And can do up to 30,000 pounds. Probably won't need quite that much though.
    Don't hit the wrong button and crush your headset..

    I wanna see a plot of the pressure needed to press it in...
    Brian

  9. #59
    Trekchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Reno - North Lake Tahoe
    Posts
    3,131
    When shall we expect pictures?
    Shall I be demanding and expect pics by midnight or shall I be nice and let him post tomorrow?
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, how nice am I?
    You be the judge
    Building a quiver is just foreplay for snowgasms

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post
    When shall we expect pictures?
    Shall I be demanding and expect pics by midnight or shall I be nice and let him post tomorrow?
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, how nice am I?
    You be the judge
    Didn't you say the end of the month?

    I thought tomorrow was the 31st?
    Making sanity obsolete since 1982...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06 AM.