• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Woo? A package for Marc? Well this looks quite nice...

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
To the minute update- cabling is done. I took the chain out of the packaging and it had some rust on it mixed in with the storage grease... to my dismay. Probably from sitting in the horrible humidity (not in an air tight package) for a few weeks.

So I'm going to print out my iron on transfers and make my patches up while the chain is in the ultrasonic bath.

I'll be back with pictures later.

Trekchick

Just so you know, I've employed Bvibert and o3jeff as my official inspectors to be sure you have completed the task to their expctations!

Are you guys up for the Job!?
Have a magnifying glass handy?

Tick Tick Tick

bvibert

Staff member
Just so you know, I've employed Bvibert and o3jeff as my official inspectors to be sure you have completed the task to their expctations!

Are you guys up for the Job!?
Have a magnifying glass handy?

Tick Tick Tick

What does the job pay? ;)

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Still waiting for that az logo from B so I can go make my shirts. Maybe I'll go start some laundry and take pics of the bike while I wait. Unfortunately, I did overlook one thing.... zip ties for the rear brake cable. Technically though, it can be ridden without them.

o3jeff

Whats he waiting for the last minute so we can't check this thing closely and we just give it the nod.

It's all you B, I'm going to bed.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
New chain is here, as are fresh brake pads, new lizard skin and some Leading Edge (polyurethane) tape for frame protection.

Going out to Vietnam (in Milford, MA) for test ride #2. Hopefully this will be the last of the kinks to work out.

Trekchick

Take a Photo journalist so we can see it in action!
In other words........
worthless.gif

cbcbd

Vietnam is pretty sweet... under the powerlines and there's some sick small freeride area.

I hope there will be videos of awf going over the bars - ya taking the full face? better