• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarloaf Reggae Fest April 7 - 10 2005

Vortex

Ok I'll be at Bullwinkles at 1pm on Friday. 1st attempt at getting together. Anyone who wants to or can make it I'll be there. I'll be ready to make turns. Someone else pick another firm time and place as the next time and chance. Terry-allskiing Cell numbers sent thankx for yours. Greg I lost yours I'll pm mine again. Greg I'll try to get a few from SR board to meet also maybe we can get some new folks.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Bob R said:
Ok I'll be at Bullwinkles at 1pm on Friday. 1st attempt at getting together. Anyone who wants to or can make it I'll be there. I'll be ready to make turns. Someone else pick another firm time and place as the next time and chance. Terry-allskiing Cell numbers sent thankx for yours. Greg I lost yours I'll pm mine again. Greg I'll try to get a few from SR board to meet also maybe we can get some new folks.
I think I can make it at 1pm.If not I have your number.Sat it a forsure at anytime Say 9am at Bullwinkles? Oh...I almost forgot where and what is Bullwinkles? :lol:

Vortex

Bullwinkles at 9 am ok. :wink: You won't be the 1st. Its an on hill bar/lodge. Big wide open area where a great many people hang out. picnic tables all that stuff. Last year at 10.30 on sat the place was filling up. So I'm told. :D If you not there around 1pm call me we'll work it out. Sat am I'm usually one of the 1st chairs, but may take a little extra time cause I can. I don't get the pleasure of being on mountain very often. The weather is starting to look a bit curious also. Plenty of time for it to change. How to get there.. can't remember was not hard I'll look it up. I don't know the trail system yet.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
I am not liking this weather.......Sat rain/Ice/whatever looks like its going to happen in a big way. Next weekend looks like more Rain. :angry: Its still seven days away and things could change but this sucks.

Vortex

Next Sat Forecast is better today. Had NCP for whole weekend yesterday, just Friday know. Just wait and see a long way away. As for this weekend :evil:

Greg

Staff member
I PM'd Terry, Bob R and ALLSKIING with my cell number. Feel free to call me at any point this coming weekend. Again, I'll be on the mountain Friday, Saturday and a good part of Sunday. The forecast is still calling for rain showers, but it's still early and things can change. I will be skiing anyway...that's what Gore-tex is for... ;)

Vortex

Can't wait after this weekends weather... I made it throught half the Day Sat at the river and Skipped Sunday all together. Wanted my knee to hold up for Reggae's three days.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Greg said:
The forecast is still calling for rain showers, but it's still early and things can change. I will be skiing anyway...that's what Gore-tex is for... ;)
The weather channel says rain showers/snow showers on Fri-Sat Snow showers-Sun some sun. The temps are on the cool side so we could see some ice. Then again the weather will change three different time before we go anyway.

Vortex

Each forecast I see has less NCP projected. Does not look real warm and sunny though. Just as long as we can make turns. I would not be surprised by a little snow on Friday.

Greg

Staff member
ALLSKIING said:
Greg said:
The forecast is still calling for rain showers, but it's still early and things can change. I will be skiing anyway...that's what Gore-tex is for... ;)
The weather channel says rain showers/snow showers on Fri-Sat Snow showers-Sun some sun. The temps are on the cool side so we could see some ice. Then again the weather will change three different time before we go anyway.
TWC is pretty useless, IMO. Keep an eye on the NWS Zone forecast here:

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/zipcity.php?inputstring=04947

Vortex

I know I'm ready for this weekend the alternative is raking and doing yard work. Did some last night that
.... did not like it. The pool cover is the only place I have snow left. Kind of ironic not funny though. :angry:

M

mdcski

The Loaf's Reggae Fest

Hope to see you all up at BULLWINKLES for some drinks while lounging in the snow & sun! :beer:

Sugarloafer since 1989; Melissa

Terry

better bring shades, and plenty of sunscreen cause the weather is looking better all the time!!!!!!!!!!See you guys there!!
:beer:

Terry

looking forward to meeting you and skiing with you.I should be there at Bullwinkles at 1. Plan on being on the mountain at first chair if all goes well!
:beer: