• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarloaf Reggae Fest April 7 - 10 2005

Charlie Schuessler

It's that time a year again....

Sugarloaf Reggaefest April 7 - 10 2005

And with the Spring Snow we're having, trail conditions should be delightful.

Are YOU going to be there?

It’s not too late, Call 1 800 The-LOAF to make your reservations!

Greg

Staff member
I will be there!

Sugarloafer since 2004

Greg

Staff member
You know, the more I think about it, maybe we can get a few other AZers to head up there for Reggae. Three AZ regulars in Charlie, Bob R and I are already going. Maybe we can set up a final 04/05 gathering at da Loaf!

Terry

Ragae fest

As of right now, my plan is to be there also. I think I have a place that I can stay with friends that weekend. Should be a great time. Was at the loaf end of feb and the skiing was fantastic!!!!
:beer:

Vortex

Greg Thats a good idea. The three of us are there anyway, thats a start. DMC had made mention earlier in the year of going that way. I already booked so no turning back. I'm up with a decent size group I'm sure they will want to ditch me for a while anyway. :idea:

Greg

Staff member
Now that my week at Loon is over, my attention is shifting towards the Carrabassett Valley! I cannot wait! Only 18 days to go... ;)

Vortex

I vote a meeting Friday afternoon for a few runs and then cocktails. We will all see eachother around in the popular areas on Sat anyway. My 2 cents.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
With any luck I might make this trip. I was going to go to Killington but this sounds like some fun. I will work on it and let you guys know in a few days. :beer:

Vortex

The best trip of the year. :beer: Park your car when you arrive and don't get in it again until you leave. You will have a great many stories to tell for a long time.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!! :angry: I was trying to book the trip after changing my plans from Killington and I can't SOLD OUT. :angry: Looks like I will have to wait till next year to meet up with you guys. :angry:

Greg

Staff member
ALLSKIING said:
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!! :angry: I was trying to book the trip after changing my plans from Killington and I can't SOLD OUT. :angry: Looks like I will have to wait till next year to meet up with you guys. :angry:
You mean there is no lodging available? I find that hard to believe...

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Greg said:
ALLSKIING said:
You mean there is no lodging available? I find that hard to believe...
Yes me to. I asked and thats what she said no rooms left.