Nassahegan, Burlington, CT - 8/3/08 - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Morning after report... I'm spent, did NOT want to get out of bed this morning....

Brian

Me too, need to get my butt off the couch and get to work. Good thing I didn't give all my Motrin away to you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    Me too, need to get my butt off the couch and get to work. Good thing I didn't give all my Motrin away to you guys!
    Yeah, thanks for that!

I should have taken some advil this morning...
    Brian

Some before bed may have helped, too. Live and learn, right?
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Nice riding with you boys again!! I was totally spent after those cemetary twisties....You guys were really flying thru that shit!! My legs were actually shaking after that little uphill scramble we did before I left.. quite different then the JP fun rides ive been going on
    Ive gotta try to get 2 rides in a week.....

steve

Quote Originally Posted by powhunter View Post
    Nice riding with you boys again!! I was totally spent after those cemetary twisties....You guys were really flying thru that shit!! My legs were actually shaking after that little uphill scramble we did before I left.. quite different then the JP fun rides ive been going on

steve
    The pace slowed done quite a bit after you guys left. Right after you guys took off was the start of a monster climb that totally kicked my ass. But aftre the climb were all the fun DH's.

I am spent this morning, but Randi and I are going to get out for a ride sometime today. This will make 4 day out riding in the last 5 days

I was looking at the stats from the gps on Topofusion and it showed we had more stopped time than riding time. So I think me, Tim and Brian killed the good average after you guys left that we had from the beginning of the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Morning after report... I'm spent, did NOT want to get out of bed this morning....
    Right arm is sore today, but overall I'm not too fatigued. That was a monster ride you guys ended up doing so no wonder you're spent.

Quote Originally Posted by powhunter View Post

steve
    We've all been getting much faster through the twisties. I used to loathe that short techy uphill at the end of that stretch, but I love it now. I want to clear the whole thing sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    I was looking at the stats from the gps on Topofusion and it showed we had more stopped time than riding time. So I think me, Tim and Brian killed the good average after you guys left that we had from the beginning of the ride.
    We've been generally stopping a lot less and for much shorter periods lately. We must be finally getting in shape. We're going to kill it once ski season rolls around.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Last night during one of our breaks Brian, Jeff and I were talking about doing a 4 plus hour epic ride at Nass some Sunday morning. We were thinking sometime in September.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    Last night during one of our breaks Brian, Jeff and I were talking about doing a 4 plus hour epic ride at Nass some Sunday morning. We were thinking sometime in September.
    I'll lead.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Thread Information