• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Age???

What is your age?

• Total voters

Charlie Schuessler

Most of the time 40-50 going on 22....with 23 years experience...and after skiing with rivercOil through the trees at Cannon/Mittersill I feel like 80-90…

I've matured just a little since the last time I answered this forum query...

T

taualum23

I'm 31. Kick-ass girlfriend, dog (hers, becoming ours), house (hers, don't know if I'll ever consider it ours).

Sparky

I’m 55 by the calendar, somewhat less by attitude. I have been married for 32 years (to the same woman). Two kids…and they are still at home. They just keep staying and staying and staying…
I don’t think age makes much deference in skier’s minds. Maybe in their skiing, but not in why they are out there. I work with instructors from 76 to 14, and I feel comfortable with any of them.

Greg

Staff member
31 here. Married, one daughter. What a bunch of crusty old coots in here... ;)

ctenidae

Wow, Greg, are you so worried about thetrailboss beating you in posts you're bringing back old threads?

If so, I like it. Carry on.
If not...uhm...okay then.

Greg

Staff member
ctenidae said:
Wow, Greg, are you so worried about thetrailboss beating you in posts you're bringing back old threads?

If so, I like it. Carry on.
If not...uhm...okay then.
:blink: I didn't start this thread...

blacknblue

As Indiana Jones said, "It's not the years, it's the mileage." That being said, my left knee is about 87 years old and my liver aged about 10 years in the last six weeks. The rest of me turns 28 tomorrow (April 22)! Single and not looking, until I move back to New England (almost got married last fall to a Coloradoan... bad times).

Sparky

bigbog said:
...In complete agreement with ya' Sparky, the day I took up skiing... 8) that's the day the world really changed...

Yup. There is however "the off season" At any age it's hard to adjust to that. I was skiing four to six times a week for a lone time. Now all I have to do are all the choirs that I didn't do during "the season"

Oh well, as long as my 76 fellow instructor is skiing I know I have at least 26 years to go. :)

kickstand

I'll be 32 two weeks from today. Been married just about a year. In that year, we have sold two condos, bought two houses and traveled to Alaska, Myrtle Beach (me) and Arizona (her). Throw in nearly every winter weekend skiing, and it has been a very hectic year!

dmc

42/engaged since 2000/Enjoy long walks on the beach.

loafer89

I am 33 years old and I have been married since 1998. My wife and I have a 5 year old son and two Saint Bernards (basically three children).

skibum1321

22, just graduated from college which unfortunately meant that I moved from Burlington to Nashua, NH. That means an extra hour 45 minutes to Sugarbush for me.