• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nassahegan, Burlington, CT - 08/09/08

MRGisevil

Funny how you still think I take some sort of superhuman pace through there. When you lead, it's almost the same pace... :lol:

With that said, maybe we should do a newb/slower paced ride at Nass. I could envision Carrie and Marge, as well as maybe gmcunni and perhaps we could talk 2knees or Grassi21 to come along. I have no problem chilling on the pace. Not like I haven't got any riding in or anything. Put me in the back, or if I lead, I'll just ride and stop for a while. Maybe this Sunday? Nass Newb Ride?

Ahem. I thank you to not put me and newbie in the same sentence again when it comes to biking. Unless you want me to try and toss you off the chair lift like I did Marc? :-D

Greg

Staff member
Ahem. I thank you to not put me and newbie in the same sentence again when it comes to biking. Unless you want me to try and toss you off the chair lift like I did Marc? :-D

Okay. Sorry. Perhaps I should have said, "newbs and those that still take a newbie pace." Better? :razz:

Greg

Staff member
Jackass! You're goin' down loggins!

Talkin' a big game, but most of us still haven't even seen you ride. Perhaps, unbeknownst to all of us, Tim has you out 5 times a week and he'll unleash your fury on us sometime this Fall? Yeah, Tim. Thanks buddy... :roll:

;)

MR. evil

Talkin' a big game, but most of us still haven't even seen you ride. Perhaps, unbeknownst to all of us, Tim has you out 5 times a week and he'll unleash your fury on us sometime this Fall? Yeah, Tim. Thanks buddy... :roll:

;)

Greg, I am worried that the fury she is going to unleash on you will have nothing to do with a bike.

Greg

Staff member
Greg, I am worried that the fury she is going to unleash on you will have nothing to do with a bike.

Brian is part of my security squad. I doubt that little hundred pounder will get past him.

bvibert

Staff member
Brian is part of my security squad. I doubt that little hundred pounder will get past him.

Dude, I'm sorry, but I'm not pulling security duty to keep her away.... It would be funny to see her kick your ass.... :lol:

bvibert

Staff member
I'll definitely support doing a slower paced ride. I don't know if this Sunday is going to work for us though.

Greg

Staff member
Dude, I'm sorry, but I'm not pulling security duty to keep her away.... It would be funny to see her kick your ass.... :lol:

Gee...thanks, Bro. :roll:

I probably have like 60 lbs. on her. I can take her. Right? Please say I can. :-o Then again I see how timid Timmy is with her.... Oh God, I'm screwed. :oops:

Greg

Staff member
I'll definitely support doing a slower paced ride. I don't know if this Sunday is going to work for us though.

Well, when you know, propose something. That would be fun.

MR. evil

Gee...thanks, Bro. :roll:

I probably have like 60 lbs. on her. I can take her. Right? Please say I can. :-o Then again I see how timid Timmy is with her.... Oh God, I'm screwed. :oops:

You might have some weight on her but she hits like a 180 lb guy (if not harder). She could also easily take you down to the ground, choke you out or rip a limb off pretty easy. She is like a Tazmanian Devil or a Wolverine or something equally viscous.........Did I mention that she grew up in the hood and knew how to scrap before I ever trained her.......ya, your in trouble.:-D

Greg

Staff member
You might have some weight on her but she hits like a 180 lb guy (if not harder). She could also easily take you down to the ground, choke you out or rip a limb off pretty easy. She is like a Tazmanian Devil or a Wolverine or something equally viscous.........Did I mention that she grew up in the hood and knew how to scrap before I ever trained her.......ya, your in trouble.:-D

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. She'll have to catch me first. Newbie pace, remember? :lol: :razz:

Greg

Staff member
Whoever said I was slow, then, Greggie :)?

Tim.

Ha! seriously, nobody. Just bustin', but you have had a number of opportunities to ride with us and haven't. Perhaps we're not good enough. :( I just thought we all were buds. Don't be looking to me for tips on those newfangled Cabrawlers of yours this season...

MRGisevil

Tim.

Ha! seriously, nobody. Just bustin', but you have had a number of opportunities to ride with us and haven't. Perhaps we're not good enough. :( I just thought we all were buds. Don't be looking to me for tips on those newfangled Cabrawlers of yours this season...

Oh, hush it! You know I love you guys. I just haven't been able to get out when you go is all. We will ride together and I promise I wont beat you up too badly :) hugs!!!