Nassahegan, Burlington, CT - 08/09/08 - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I think Greg is using EPO or some other performance enhancement drug the get an edge on us

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Funny how you still think I take some sort of superhuman pace through there. When you lead, it's almost the same pace...

With that said, maybe we should do a newb/slower paced ride at Nass. I could envision Carrie and Marge, as well as maybe gmcunni and perhaps we could talk 2knees or Grassi21 to come along. I have no problem chilling on the pace. Not like I haven't got any riding in or anything. Put me in the back, or if I lead, I'll just ride and stop for a while. Maybe this Sunday? Nass Newb Ride?
    Ahem. I thank you to not put me and newbie in the same sentence again when it comes to biking. Unless you want me to try and toss you off the chair lift like I did Marc?
    If you're a fan of the Manchester United Football Team, sing the Manchester United song-!

Quote Originally Posted by MRGisevil View Post
    Ahem. I thank you to not put me and newbie in the same sentence again when it comes to biking. Unless you want me to try and toss you off the chair lift like I did Marc?
    Okay. Sorry. Perhaps I should have said, "newbs and those that still take a newbie pace." Better?
    I ski double black diamonds.

Okay. Sorry. Perhaps I should have said, "newbs and those that still take a newbie pace." Better?
    Jackass! You're goin' down loggins!
    If you're a fan of the Manchester United Football Team, sing the Manchester United song-!

Quote Originally Posted by MRGisevil View Post
    Jackass! You're goin' down loggins!
    Talkin' a big game, but most of us still haven't even seen you ride. Perhaps, unbeknownst to all of us, Tim has you out 5 times a week and he'll unleash your fury on us sometime this Fall? Yeah, Tim. Thanks buddy...

Talkin' a big game, but most of us still haven't even seen you ride. Perhaps, unbeknownst to all of us, Tim has you out 5 times a week and he'll unleash your fury on us sometime this Fall? Yeah, Tim. Thanks buddy...

Greg, I am worried that the fury she is going to unleash on you will have nothing to do with a bike.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    Greg, I am worried that the fury she is going to unleash on you will have nothing to do with a bike.
    Brian is part of my security squad. I doubt that little hundred pounder will get past him.

Brian is part of my security squad. I doubt that little hundred pounder will get past him.
    Dude, I'm sorry, but I'm not pulling security duty to keep her away.... It would be funny to see her kick your ass....
    Brian

I'll definitely support doing a slower paced ride. I don't know if this Sunday is going to work for us though.
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Dude, I'm sorry, but I'm not pulling security duty to keep her away.... It would be funny to see her kick your ass....
    Gee...thanks, Bro.

I probably have like 60 lbs. on her. I can take her. Right? Please say I can. Then again I see how timid Timmy is with her.... Oh God, I'm screwed.

Thread Information