• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MTB: West Hertford Rez, Sunday 8/17/08

bvibert

Staff member
We had talked about doing Case this Sunday, but it looks like that isn't going to work out. I propose we hit the Rez at 7:30 instead.

Last edited:

MR. evil

I should be able to make that. Will let you know for sure once the weekend gets closer.

bvibert

Staff member
Well at least there's a chance that I won't be riding alone... Hope to see ya there Tim.

Greg

Staff member
Interested. Will confirm/deny later this week.

bvibert

Staff member
What happened to all the people that were supposed to hit Case this weekend???? :roll:

bvibert

Staff member
I picked the 7am start time for two reasons. (a) That's what most here seem to prefer and (b) to ensure that I made it back in time to watch the kids so that you could go to your function.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Well... I guess we'll have to wait and see what these guys want to do then. :lol: I'd rather go MTBing than to that function, for what it's worth.

Greg

Staff member
I prefer early to get back late morning. I hope this doesn't turn into a 4 hour mechanical misadventure like last time. :roll: :lol:

bvibert

Staff member
I intend on a faster pace than the last time we were there. Hopefully everyone shows up sober and not hung over this time.... :roll:

;)

Although it sounds like this may turn into a slower paced newb ride...

Greg

Staff member
I intend on a faster pace than the last time we were there. Hopefully everyone shows up sober and not hung over this time.... :roll:

I'll do my best.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
It all depends. There's only one person I can think of who would be up to watching the kids that early in the day, and if he has other plans, I won't be able to make it. There will always be another time if I can't.

bvibert

Staff member
Personally I'd like to wait for another time to do a more planned out beginner-ish paced loop at Nass some Sunday.

bvibert

Staff member
No problem.

I was just throwing that down in case everyone else bailed on you is all.

I didn't mean that I wouldn't want you to come if you're able to find a babysitter. If everyone else bails then I most likely won't be heading to the Rez at 7am anyway. I'm sure we can figure out some way to ride in that case... :D

bvibert

Staff member
So far I'm not seeing a whole lot of interest.

Brian
Mr.Evil (probably)
Greg (maybe)