• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MTB: West Hertford Rez, Sunday 8/17/08

bvibert

Staff member
Well, I'm all set. And despite the fact that I went to a party at a neighbor's house tonight and slugged back likely gallons of quality home brew, I'm ready to tool your girly asses tomorrow. Car is packed and come hell or high water, I'll be rolling at 6:15 am. Not sure who's leading this thing, but I have the GPS, the digitial camera and I want 10 miles of radical riding.

I'm not stopping to wait for you to puke on the side of the trail... :roll:

I have no idea how long the trip will be, hopefully we don't have to cut it short to fit your silly schedule....

Grassi21

radical! enjoy guys. drooling over bikes online at the moment. considering selling the boat and my old skis to generate some funds.....

Greg

Staff member
I want video of you puking your guts up like you did last time. ;)

I'm not stopping to wait for you to puke on the side of the trail... :roll:

I will remind you that there was no trail side puking last time I rode the rez. I'm a seasoned alcoholic.

I have no idea how long the trip will be, hopefully we don't have to cut it short to fit your silly schedule....

Well, as long as we don't take your typical 10-12 minute breaks for you to catch your wind, we should be fine. :razz:

radical! enjoy guys. drooling over bikes online at the moment. considering selling the boat and my old skis to generate some funds.....

You will never ski on your crappy old boards again and floating around on a lake is for wuss-bags.

MR. evil

Well, I'm all set. And despite the fact that I went to a party at a neighbor's house tonight and slugged back likely gallons of quality home brew, I'm ready to tool your girly asses tomorrow. Car is packed and come hell or high water, I'll be rolling at 6:15 am. Not sure who's leading this thing, but I have the GPS, the digitial camera and I want 10 miles of radical riding.

I think Brian and I will take shifts leading the ride. I know the first 2/3 very well, but he knows the last 1/3 better than I do.

Greg

Staff member
I think Brian and I will take shifts leading the ride. I know the first 2/3 very well, but he knows the last 1/3 better than I do.

Beautiful. And I will be sure to stick right on your rears encouraging you sallies to pick up the pace..... ;)

'Night all.....for real this time!

MR. evil

No trip report yet? What did you just ride the paved path around the res a few times?

No, we just didn't want to make you guys feel bad about the lame ride you have planned for the afternoon :wink: