• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bad Move With The Censorship

Greg

Staff member
At this rate, you'll be back up to your original post count by the end of the day!

Nope.

To GSS, post count = life.

There is one thing I have learned from all this...if you are having relationship troubles..do not post it on a public forum because some people might have an opinion...doh!!!!!!

I can't disagree with that. Okay. GSS. I've seen you squirm enough. Maybe I'll restore your profile sometime before the ski season starts.

wa-loaf

I agree...the situation that brought about all the drama yesterday was public information that a certain woman shared with everybody..but now I come off looking like the dick for having the balls to speak my mind..

Some folks are pissed not because you spoke your mind, but more due to a serious lack of tact. We all know what happened between the two of them and maybe it's unfortunate that it was made public. But they are obviously working things out and it's her choice to take him back or punish him. NOT yours. And really disrespectful to BOTH of them to f-up the nice thread they had going.

And you should get all your stats and avatar back and we all should move on.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Some folks are pissed not because you spoke your mind, but more due to a serious lack of tact. We all know what happened between the two of them and maybe it's unfortunate that it was made public. But they are obviously working things out and it's her choice to take him back or punish him. NOT yours. And really disrespectful to BOTH of them to f-up the nice thread they had going.

And you should get all your stats and avatar back and we all should move on.
+1

Greg

Staff member
Remember this thread!!!!...If it wasn't for this..I wouldn't be on everybodies shit list..

http://forums.alpinezone.com/28850-...onogamy-infidelity-14.html?highlight=cheating

Easy, killer. You're digging yourself deeper. And again you miss the point. How is it your place to say anything? Nobody is perfect, but to be criticized by you especially is extremely insulting. Do you think either of them need to be reminded of the situation here?

Now everybody lighten up. I'll restore the big baby's profile and return his precious post count to normal. Might have to disable the board temporarily to do it so please be patient.

Nope.

To GSS, post count = life.

I can't disagree with that. Okay. GSS. I've seen you squirm enough. Maybe I'll restore your profile sometime before the ski season starts.

Greg..why do you have to be so mean???? Don't you want to be on my good side???

Easy, killer. You're digging yourself deeper. And again you miss the point. How is it your place to say anything? Nobody is perfect, but to be criticized by you especially is extremely insulting. Do you think either of them need to be reminded of the situation here?

Now everybody lighten up. I'll restore the big baby's profile and return his precious post count to normal. Might have to disable the board temporarily to do it so please be patient.

Thank You...Greg..8)...now everybody get back to work!!!!

deadheadskier

Staff member

Now both Greg and Steeze are on my shit list.

If the board is disabled, you have both seriously compromised my ability to procrastinate work :lol:

Greg

Staff member
Everything is back to normal. Sorry so many people couldn't find any humor in this. I had to save this for posterity's sake though:

gss_toolbox.png

:lol: Anyway, I thought it was funny.

Everything is back to normal. Sorry so many people couldn't find any humor in this. I had to save this for posterity's sake though:

gss_toolbox.png

:lol: Anyway, I thought it was funny.

You won't find it funny...when my 200 pound goose-stomping ass blows a huge wake of snow on you at an AZ day..:spin:

O.K. so now me and Greg are Boys again..all is right with the world..

Paul

I take back what I said about being bummed-out that work blocked access...

Jeezum, buncha friggin' babies.
chair.gif

bigbog

....jeez, try for weeks to get "Bevel Angle" response...and

in one or two days....WWIII has already happenned.
...So like....I missed the beginning of this whole thing....:roll:

Last edited:

snoseek

Thanks guys, that was a great summertime read!

ALLSKIING

Staff member
I agree...the situation that brought about all the drama yesterday was public information that a certain woman shared with everybody..but now I come off looking like the dick for having the balls to speak my mind..
You just don't get it.....You are messing with a FAMILY, a family with KIDS who want there dad home at nights. What gives you the right to mess with that? Brain does not get a life sentence for what he did that can be brought up at anytime. Common sense should tell you its not your place. Carrie and Brian should be congratulated on taking the hard road and trying to work it out for the better of there family. It would be much more easy to toss in the towel. Congrats you guys!

BeanoNYC

You just don't get it.....You are messing with a FAMILY, a family with KIDS who want there dad home at nights. What gives you the right to mess with that? Brain does not get a life sentence for what he did that can be brought up at anytime. Common sense should tell you its not your place. Carrie and Brian should be congratulated on taking the hard road and trying to work it out for the better of there family. It would be much more easy to toss in the towel. Congrats you guys!

Couldn't have said it better myself Dave. I'm never one for censorship, but this one was justified. Private matters and old wounds don't need to be opened back up by a troll.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Couldn't have said it better myself Dave. I'm never one for censorship, but this one was justified. Private matters and old wounds don't need to be opened back up by a troll.

Sorry guys, I disagree. I like Brian, think he's a good guy. Never met Carrie, but from chatting with her here, seems like a great person. I do agree that GSS could have been more tactful and not come up with remarks that he did. However, if you decide to put your life out on a public forum, you should be ready to accept responses that you may not like.

What GSS did may not have been in the best of taste, but at the same time, I don't believe he broke any rules or policies. Damn, you want to ban the lil bastid, well there are plenty of other reasons, I don't believe this was one of them.

My 2 cents...

Paul

Sorry guys, I disagree. I like Brian, think he's a good guy. Never met Carrie, but from chatting with her here, seems like a great person. I do agree that GSS could have been more tactful and not come up with remarks that he did. However, if you decide to put your life out on a public forum, you should be ready to accept responses that you may not like.

What GSS did may not have been in the best of taste, but at the same time, I don't believe he broke any rules or policies. Damn, you want to ban the lil bastid, well there are plenty of other reasons, I don't believe this was one of them.

My 2 cents...

Good Lord....I agree with the Z-man. What is this world coming to?